April 12, 2022
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Indeed Hiring Platform
We currently use the platform to sponsor tough-to-fill job postings and sponsor hiring events we hold in different locations. I manage the users- move contacts and assign subscriptions.
- Sponsor events, not just jobs. We've had a number of attendees from Indeed come out to events so we see these sponsorships working.
- Hashtag method is effective.
- Reporting data and analytics tab is very useful.
- Although we have a sponsored jobs agreement, so candidates are directed to our website to apply, I have heard recruiters say the old view to where you can see the candidates that applied through Indeed is helpful.
- Disabling job posting permissions from certain users would be helpful. Only admin should be able to post jobs (that aren't free). It would help better manage our invoicing and billing with Indeed.
- Helped bring more exposure to our career fairs.
- Higher applicant flow from sponsored jobs.
Do you think Indeed Hiring Platform delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Indeed Hiring Platform's feature set?
Did Indeed Hiring Platform live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Indeed Hiring Platform go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Indeed Hiring Platform again?
Karl P. is an excellent employee who has made our team feel like the Indeed Hiring Platform is well suited for us. Has helped us figure out our budget for certain events and how to best manage our budget and account. We have had trouble closing individual accounts that are part of our team and should be under only one account.