Infosec Security+ BootCamp is Top Notch
March 24, 2021

Infosec Security+ BootCamp is Top Notch

Sherri Ewing | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Infosec Skills

I chose InfoSec Skill resources and training on my own to attain a Security+ certification.
  • The InfoSec Security+ BootCamp teacher was very knowledgeable.
  • The InfoSec Security+ BootCamp material was well-orchestrated and intuitive.
  • InfoSec follows up with me to ensure that I complete the CE credits to remain Security+ certified.
  • I cannot think of anything that stands out as a deficit or area for improvement at the moment.
  • I have been able to apply my knowledge to ensure software and application development STIG compliance.
  • I have been able to assist in assessing areas for improvement with regard to my company's compliance with software and application development security principles.
As I previously mentioned, I have been able to assist in ensuring compliance with the Software and Application Development STIG.
Hands-on instruction helps to broaden my knowledge (breadth and depth) so that I am more intimately familiar with concepts that are applicable to my current work efforts.
Ease of use.

Wealth of resources and information (webinars and third-party teaching tools).
During my Infosec Security+ BootCamp, the teaching sessions were well-organized and the instructor did a thorough job of presenting real-world examples/scenarios and hands-on use of current technologies and tools. The instructor targeted areas that would definitely be applicable for the certification exam to ensure class participants were grounded in the fundamentals and key concepts/areas of cybersecurity.