Updated June 16, 2015
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Infusionsoft
- Customer Relationship Management - all of your customer information is in one place, easy to find and use.
- Marketing Automation - this is the superior product n the market for setting up marketing automation campaigns.
- E-Commerce - a simple and easy way to sell online.
- Mobile access - they could improve the access while on the road.
- We are having the best year ever thanks to Infusionsoft. We are converting more prospects and keeping in touch with prospects on a regular basis.
- We now do a weekly newsletter and send it through Infusionsoft.
- I do a much better job of thanking customers when they get started.
Take the time to learn how Infusionsoft works before you buy it. Make sure you understand there is a learning curve and an investment in time and training is required to be successful. Your initial set-up is critical. Be sure you get all you can done during the Kickstart. If you do this you should see the money start rolling in.
I used Act for many years and sold and supported Act related products. In 2011 I decided I was done with Act. After shopping the market for about 6 months I chose Infusionsoft for my customer relationship management, marketing automation, and e-commerce/shopping cart. It was one of the best decisions I've made in business. While there is a learning curve for this product, it is worth the investment in time and training to make it work for your business.