Dealertrack uses Innotas as its primary Project and Portfolio Management tool. It is used by the Project Management Organization to establish projects, enter key dates, staff resources, run budgets and generate reporting. The entire business uses Innotas for time-tracking as well.
- It is a Cloud solution therefore universal access from any Internet terminal is a huge advantage.
- The data is presented with an intuitive UI layout. The search allows to quickly retrieve any piece of information across the system.
- We are able to customize reports, filters and dashboards to our specific needs and requirements. Our Innotas instance is truly calibrated for our optimal use.
- The reporting engine can be tricky, especially for complex output, and requires some prior experience with report-writers as well as training from Innotas.
- Increased efficiency related to the Accounting month-end close process.
- Ability to perform deep dives on project data, including variance reporting of budgeted project hours versus actual project hours.
- Capacity and demand metrics around resource utilization.
- Data visualization for executive summary reports and dashboards.
Besides the already mentioned points about the prowess of the technology, Innotas has fantastic client services. Our Innotas engagement manager that assisted with the implementation and configuration played a huge role in delivering the project on time, within budget and to exact requirement. He is still involved with our organization and assists with specific questions.