Great tool for cadence!
March 15, 2019

Great tool for cadence!

Matt King | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks

Playbooks is being used in our sales organization. Before we used the Powerdialer and that worked fine, but Playbooks has taken our cadence & prospecting to the next level. Before we had reps who would call accounts one time and not reach out again until a few weeks had passed. With Playbooks, it creates the next steps to direct the reps more on when and how to reach out to merchants to have a better chance of opening up a conversation. All in all, Playbooks is a great tool and is easy to integrate.
  • Playbooks does a great job of letting reps know when phone numbers are not a working number.
  • Playbooks does a great job being able to be tailored to your specific organization or business.
  • Playbooks does a great job of having a very friendly user experience.
  • Playbooks could do better at being able to send emails while still being on the phone with the merchant.
  • Playbooks could work better if it would link to Yesware.
  • It would be nice to ad hoc emails and schedule them just as you would with calls.
  • Productivity
  • Stronger overall cadence
  • More strategic
The likelihood of the account to close with Playbooks is so much higher. We have had reps before in the past where they would call and email an account one time and then never reach out again. The fact that it forces the rep to make more touches per account, statistically, the account has a higher chance to close. Playbooks does a great job of this.
Sales intelligence provided by Playbooks has been great! It's really nice to see some of the different tools/resources that we use on a day to day basis. I think my favorite one would be the invalid numbers. Instead of reps making a call and figuring out its a disconnected number for themselves, Playbooks lets them know ahead of time.
I give Playbooks a 10 because it's easy to use, quick to learn and really helps with cadence and prospecting. That being said, the browser extension is nice as well because my reps can be looking at their emails or looking at another page while also be in their Playbooks dashboard.
I'm not 100% sure if I used the predictive pipeline before, but I used to work at another sales company and we had an inside sales system that was driven by neuralytics. It was nice because it had so many different algorithms going on in the background that would tee-up the next best record to call.
Playbooks is great for sales organizations that need help with efficiency and cadence. It is well suited for heavy calling and high emails on accounts. Playbooks also does a great job at taking the guesswork out of accounts for my reps. The only time I would think that Playbooks would be less appropriate would be if a company already has a similar system in place.