Overall Satisfaction with InsideView
We use InsideView in our sales and marketing departments. For our sales team, it has been extremely helpful in finding new leads and preparing for prospecting. I use it on a daily basis for keeping our accounts in Salesforce up to date and finding other companies within the family tree of current customers. For our marketing department, it has allowed us to prepare segmented lists that we can send direct mail to.
- Family Tree - This feature has allowed us to update "related" companies in Salesforce. By having this information readily available we can easily call on companies that are "related" to current customers.
- Sync Feature - You can very quickly sync company data or people with Salesforce.
- Wrong Info Feature - If you do find a record that is incorrect, you can very easily send them the correct information and when they verify it they always reply back that they have updated the record.
- Family Tree - Currently you have to manually relate companies in Salesforce to get the hierarchy. It would be great if InsideView could do this automatically!
- Ability to download lists is limited to 2,000 records at a time. I wish this was a higher number.
- We've been able to get better leads since using InsideView.
- Our lists are more current.
The sales team was constantly complaining that the Jigsaw data was inaccurate and they hated the leads they received from them. Hoovers has good information but it is much more expensive than InsideView. InsideView fits all of our needs and the sales team are confident that the information they receive from them is accurate. We will definitely be staying with InsideView!
InsideView is perfect for building lists...for both companies and contacts.