Overall Satisfaction with Insync Healthcare Solutions
We use/purchased Insync Healthcare Solutions EHR/PM system for our Behavioral Health Clinic. We use it to store and in-put medical records, charting on clients, scheduling, billing patients and insurance, taking payments and running practice reports.
- Customer Service
- Provide an all in one EHR/PM system
- User training LMS
- The only thing I can think of is have support on Saturday and Sunday available by phone.
- Claim Processing
- Verifying Insurance Eligibility
- Prompt and Efficient Customer Service (they are like co-workers!)
- All-In-One Solution that can grow with us
- It has allowed us to start billing insurance, and this has doubled our revenue.
Do you think Insync Healthcare Solutions delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Insync Healthcare Solutions's feature set?
Did Insync Healthcare Solutions live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Insync Healthcare Solutions go as expected?
Would you buy Insync Healthcare Solutions again?
Since we run a small behavioral health clinic with counseling, psychiatric and medication assisted treatment services, Insync Healthcare Solutions has been even more than we need. Where we see Insync being well suited is in times of expansion. Given that this solution can run a single practitioner clinic or a large one with 40 practitioners, it can grow with us and has the capability to offer services that adapt to our increasing demands. The cost of the system is a bit prohibitive for solo practitioners or very small practices, but given that it is a resource that can be sold with a business, we still consider it a great investment.