Overall Satisfaction with Intacct
From my perspective, Intacct is used across our organization to manage purchasing over multiple departments. I personally use it to manage purchase requisitions as an administrative assistant. I think it helps establish a consistent method to manage funds and accounts payable when multiple departments are involved, making sure that bills are payed on time.
- Intuitive interface - for those familiar with computers, it makes sense!
- Quick process - it doesn't take me very long to process multiple requisitions.
- Information recall - it saves information about accounts payable for a streamlined process.
- Document upload for requisitions - the numbering system is confusing and doesn't help me locate missing documents.
- Difficulty searching for past requisitions based on content and purchase, not merely vendor
- Add a space for notes to other departments
- Don't do it at all
It's great for non-profits!