Read Priya Sadasivam's full review
Pros and Cons
- I love the tabs. Its has my timesheets separate from company details and projects. The timesheets are easy for me to enter and submit. The login is straight forward, although I am just a timesheet user and not from the accounts payable team from my company.
- I like that it has features where you can edit an added timesheet and re-submit, before the approval. Intacct also stores my previous timesheets right from the very beginning, from my date of joining until present.
- I also like that we can customize the search options to get the results we want.
- The help menu on the right hand side corner is also helpful, and I admit I did not need any assistance as it was simple, just clicked on it once to review what topics it had.
- I wish it also showed my information on how much PTO balance I have remaining on my account. I have to get into ADP for this information. I have never tried the duplicate button to see what that means, I just need to explore what that tab actually does.
- The hours in a day balance although shows 8 which is right, but since I am salaried, it would be useful if it showed me as salaried rather than saying hourly under the calculation method tab.
- My focus is limited on Intacct. I only use it to log my worked hours, although its a very user-friendly website. Much better from the other systems out there.