Overall Satisfaction with Intacct
It is being used across the organization, but mainly by accounting. We use it company wide to handle expenses. It let us go paperless with expenses and start integrating expense reimbursement with payroll. From an accounting standpoint it has put everything in one place. We no longer need binders of journal entries or file cabinets full of AP bills. We know have everything in the system, which is accessible from any location.
- I appreciate the ability to customize Intacct to fit the needs of the company as it changes. We are able to not only use it for our hospital management, but also for our real estate development and investment management.
- I appreciate the 360 view that it offers. You can drill down from a line on the financial statements to the actual AP invoice.
- I appreciate the ability to standardize accounting across multiple facilities.
- The hardest part of learning Intacct is the terminology. Once that is mastered, the customization becomes much easier.
- Overall, Intacct has helped us go paperless, which is a huge cost savings in file storage.
- It has increased the time to reimbursement for our employees while also cutting down on the workload of accounts payable.
- It has also moved us away from so many manual excel spreadsheets because the information can be extracted from Intacct in a format that can be used.
I have implemented the software at two different companies, there is a good reason why I came back. I would highly suggest listening to the implementation specialists, don't get so stuck in how things have always been done that you try to shoe-horn a new software into the old way of doing things...there might just be a better way to accomplish the same thing!
I switched companies and implemented it at my new company. It was nice to be able to use it again because the product is so much better than Great Plains which was very antiquated.