Overall Satisfaction with iSpring Suite
We currently use iSpring to develop internal training courses in our organisation. We mainly use it to develop SCORM contents (transforming PPT to online course contents format). It works well with our LMS (which is designed based on Moodle). We also use it to publish some other trianing-related information. As iSpring Space allows us to share the published material with the url, it is very convenient way to share online-published document.
- Works with MS PowerPoint well
- There are many resources (PPT template, characters are very useful in making course contents).
- 24 hrs service center is very helpful. Responsive and kind support.
- Easy interface to both course makers and course viewers.
- iSpring Page can be upgraded to integrate with h5p contents.
- I can't edit ppt slides while working on quizzes or interactions. Sometimes, I have to go back to other slides when making a quiz, but when working on a quiz, it does not allow me even to go to the PPT file.
- It would be great to have a library of photos.
- It would be fantastic if there is voice-over (text-to-speech) program in it.
- It would be great to have function in the player that viewers can adjust narration speed.
Do you think iSpring Suite delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with iSpring Suite's feature set?
Did iSpring Suite live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of iSpring Suite go as expected?
Would you buy iSpring Suite again?
It is a great tool. Reasonable price. Easy to use. Highly customizable. I have done a research to choose an authoring tool to make e-learning contents, and I do not regret that I've chosen iSpring. Especially, if you are a beginner in making e-learning content, iSpring is the best tool to start with.