Overall Satisfaction with JMP
JMP modules are used as an overall statistical package for data analyses.
- Easy to use (intuitive for engineers)
- Credible and up-to-date statistical methods / techniques implemented in the modules
- One-stop-shop for all my statistical analysis needs
- Reliability module: CDF plot with interval failure points shown
- Reliability module: Recommendation of best models to use
- Table's ease of use to allow simple spreadsheet operations. Example: average values of every 3 cells
- Reliasoft Weibull++,Reliasoft ALTA Pro
I choose JMP because I can accomplish various analyses in one place (no need to move my data around). JMP also can handle huge data sets.
Best statistics software out there, that meets most of my analysis needs.
- JMP tech support is great, and very helpful. It allows me to go beyond my current experience with JMP and learn new things by asking questions. This empowers me to solve problems using JMP when no other tools available
- One-stop-shop Stat analysis tool is awesome. Especially now with powerful Reliability module
Reliability module: Parametric survival analysis platform is powerful, however, the translation to common physics of failure models can be unclear. Proper documentation and live pop-up explanations will be very helpful. Often times, I have to rerun the same data sets in Reliasoft ALTA Pro to confirm my interpretation of the parameters is correct.