Overall Satisfaction with Jobma
We are using Jobma for different purposes. We use it for live interviews and pre-recorded interviews, which saves a lot of our time. Our team can also send audio and written assessments to have a better look at the candidates’ qualifications. One thing that I love about Jobma candidates can record the interview at their time convenience similarly recruiters and the hiring team can review the recorded video as per their time availability.
- The pre-recorded feature of Jobma is impressive.
- We can conduct panel interviews from anywhere around the world.
- I wish I could review the interviews offline as well. There should be an option for interview downloading.
- Jobma should focus on their employer dashboard UI
- They should also can integrate google drive within their software
- Giving remarks about candidates’ performance is very easy.
- The ability to send multiple interviews invites at once is a really helpful feature for us.
- The one-way video interview feature is one of the most important features for my organization.
- Jobma has positively transformed our hiring process.
- It eliminates the hassle of scheduling.
I haven’t used any other software apart from Jobma. I have only used Jobma as a video interview software in my organization so I don't know much about any other software.
Do you think Jobma delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Jobma's feature set?
Did Jobma live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Jobma go as expected?
Would you buy Jobma again?
The scheduling feature is very helpful to us. Now we don’t have to go back and forth through emails. Jobma has really been a saver for us. I started using Jobma for pre-screening candidates' profiles with their one-way video interview feature and that is something very interesting and useful feature for me about Jobma, simply I can say they have a modern hiring solution.