Great hiring software

June 29, 2021

Effective interview tool

June 07, 2019

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Jobma, and make your voice heard!

• Setup fee optional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.jobma.com/employer-front

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $50 per month 50 Interviews included

What is Jobma?

Jobma is a Digital interviewing platform designed to help companies of all sizes across the globe hire better, faster and for less. Its use of pre-recorded & live video interviews, audio interviews and digital assessments give employers the capability to improve their quality of hire while cutting down on costs and hiring time. With Jobma, users can view candidate videos, share interviews and collaborate with a team. Jobma boasts an easy to use interface, deep integrations and Live candidate support. Jobma is available in over 50 countries and supports 14 languages.

Jobma Features

Jobma Integrations

Jobma Competitors

Jobma Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android

How much does Jobma cost?

Jobma starts at $50.

Who uses Jobma?

The most common users of Jobma are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Staffing & Recruiting industry.

Jobma delivers a superior recruiting and hiring experience, for you and the applicant. We seamlessly integrate our video interviewing software into your hiring workflow and partner with all the leading ATSs, CRMs, and Recruiting Industry apps. Jobma intuitive & user-friendly video interview platform allows you to create a job post and start interviewing in just a few clicks. We don’t think you should need a degree in quantum physics to use digital interviewing software.
We are using Jobma for different purposes. We use it for live interviews and pre-recorded interviews, which saves a lot of our time. Our team can also send audio and written assessments to have a better look at the candidates’ qualifications. One thing that I love about Jobma candidates can record the interview at their time convenience similarly recruiters and the hiring team can review the recorded video as per their time availability.
Satyam Singh | TrustRadius Reviewer
Jobma is an excellent software that has been helping us for a long time now. It has completely changed our way of hiring. We don’t need to schedule an interview now; we just send the pre-recorded video link and review it when we get time. Customer service is also very good. I remember we were facing problems while implementing it, but the team helped us immediately.
Jobma has truly streamlined our hiring process. I really love its panel interview feature. I and my teammates have conducted many interviews during the COVID-19 pandemic. It helped us to hire potential candidates in the lockdown as well. The UI is also very attractive, and it is easy to use the software.
We are using it to hire delivery partners for our business. Before using Jobma we would have phone calls with interested candidates and then invite them in for an in-person interview. We started by using this alongside our phone calls but soon ended up replacing phone calls completely with one-way recorded videos. It is a good way to find out which candidates you need to bring in for an in-person interview. One of the problems with phone calls was that it was hard to get hold of people during business hours because they are already at work so this was a nice workaround to that problem.
Jobma has actually replaced the initial phone interview with the hiring manager. It gives the hiring manager more flexibility and rather than having to schedule a phone/Zoom interview, they can watch the Jobma at their convenience. Being able to see and hear the candidate is invaluable.
Shifu Chilana | TrustRadius Reviewer
Jobma has highly streamlined my hiring process with its easy-to-use interface. The software is a perfect fit for my company, and now I can handle my interview schedules without any hassle. I highly appreciate its pre-recorded interview feature because it helps me to evaluate a candidate's performance easily.
Ajay Yadav | TrustRadius Reviewer
Jobma has transformed my recruitment process by offering advanced features to hire new employees. I have used its live and pre-recorded video interviews to hire new content writers for my organization. Since my department regularly needs new writers, I have to spend considerable time hiring new employees. With Jobma’s pre-recorded interviews, I can schedule hundreds of interviews and easily test a candidate’s writing and communication skills. I have noticed a significant improvement in hiring quality in my organization.
Select Source International has been using Jobma for over four years now and I have been familiar for over one. This product has helped us cut down on hiring time and expenses by entirely replacing panel interviews and phone screenings with their pre-recorded video questions.
June 13, 2021

Jobma Review

We've integrated Jobma video interview software into our talent acquisition team to bring hiring automation and fast-track the interviewing and hiring schedule. It fosters remote-hiring solution, makes a better candidate interviewing experience by allowing them to participate in the interview process from wherever and whenever they want and improves the quality of hire.
Maneesh Singh | TrustRadius Reviewer
Jobma is a very reliable and smooth video interview software. It has one-way, pre-recorded, and live video interview features. Jobma allows us to record interviews with one easy click, and there are multiple retakes for every question before submission. We have integrated this new-age interview technology in our hiring departments, and are reducing costs and time to hire; this really amazing for us.

My team starting using this recently to screen the candidates we were interested in. We used this in the initial stage of our recruitment to find candidates we wanted to move forward in the pipeline. Prior to using video interviews we were calling candidates on the phone. While this hasnt replaced that entirely (we still call candidates to inform them about certain things) it has cut down the amount of time we used to spend on the phone with the candidates. That frees us up to do other things. And being able to share video recordings of candidates also means we can involve other people in the hiring process much sooner than we were doing before.
Namrata D | TrustRadius Reviewer
My company uses this for selecting candidates to bring in for interviews. They have an option where you can set up questions that candidates record a video answering. We use that option to find out what candidates would suit the profile we are hiring for the best and then bring those candidates in for an interview. It saves us a lot of time we would otherwise spend talking on the phone to people to try to figure out if they are the right ones for a job. And since the candidate doesn't have to be on the phone with us, they can do this whenever it works for them.

We also occasionally use its live interview feature. The good thing about that is we don't have to share any personal ID's for interviews (like we would need to for Skype) since both the candidate and us just get a link to conduct the interview. It is handy in case you want to have a discussion with a candidate that might be living far away before either of you commit to an in-person interview.
Aaron J | TrustRadius Reviewer
We hire a lot of people on a temp basis. And one of the biggest problems we were having were getting hold of people at the right time. So we started looking at video interviews to get around it. We found Jobma and we have been using it every since. We usually send a bunch of questions to people we are looking to hire and watch the videos that come in. Then we decide who to bring to for a face to face meeting. This frees up a bunch of our time on the phone and since this is a small business any time we shave off the phone can be used in other more productive places.
We use this to improve our screening process. Usually we call people to talk to them about the position and their qualifications. Using Jobma we were able to add a video part to that process. That let us get a better look at candidates. It also was useful in cases where we had a hard time getting hold of someone on the phone because of timing issues.
Our HR team had difficulty getting potential candidates on the phone often due to scheduling issues. The other problem we faced was that too much time was being spent on the phone talking to candidates when we did get hold of them. So we tried out one way video interviews using Jobma and it worked out brilliantly. Our HR would just send the 3-4 questions they were asking the candidates on the phone via a Jobma interview and the candidates recorded a video of themselves whenever they had some free time. This also freed the time from our HR team.

Plus it let us coordinate better internally. Now we could get the input from operations managers and Team leads on a candidate before we brought them into the office for a face to face.
We used Jobma to screen candidates. Initially we had issues getting hold of candidates for phone screening. In addition to that we also had some issues with "fake" candidates making it through part of the interview process. So we started using this to start screening candidates and augment our current phone screening process. Plus having the candidates on video ensured that we were getting what we were seeing.