Overall Satisfaction with Journyx
Our entire company of 150 employees uses Journyx every day to report their daily task completed and to allocate to clients for monthly billing. We are able to upload month end time data into our accounting system and we produce cost reporting by client/department/special projects.
- Easy input screen for the daily users.
- Friendly email reminder to complete time sheets daily.
- Reporting capabilities are endless.
- Leave management ability can be improved to offer more functions and reporting.
- Administration function of adding new clients can be difficult and time consuming.
- Maybe at times too much customization. It is difficult to administrate all the activities and tasks if we have future changes.
- Our secondary use of the time data would be for department/employee benchmarking. The data is used to increase employee efficiency.
- We also are able to give employee feedback on improved completion time on new employees. I make sure employee training was successful.
- Return on investment did not occur as we use Journyx as a management tool and for financial cost reporting.
Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) Timesheet module. Both are very good and I didn't make the decision. But thePC requirements are much less for Journyx.
Journyx Feature Ratings
150 - Service/administration industry, various departments use Jouryx to track employee time.
2 - IT department for the install & maintenance. Finance department for reporting.
Evaluating Journyx and Competitors
Requires technical support
Slow to learn
Lots to learn
- Setting up the system is difficult at [best]. A lot of planning is needed.
- Setting of new users or clients can take a lot of time. You can miss a task easily.
We don't use it as they don't support Blackberry which is crazy as it's the only secure phone. As most companies will not allow unsecured Apple products in the work place. 100% of our company smart phones are Blackberry and about 80% of personal staff phones are Blackberry as well.