Overall Satisfaction with Juicer
Juicer is often used for websites, especially campaigns/hashtags or events. The great thing is that you literally within five minutes can create a website which is then automatically updated with social media content from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and many other social media sources, with no additional work, no CMS (content management system), and no IT-department and no coding needed. Especially great for marketing departments, event organizers, people operations/HR and the likes.
- Content Curation: Juicer allows you to curate fresh content daily, hourly or (for events) even by the minute
- Great Moderation Tools: Straightforward moderation. Delete any posts you don't want showing up.
- Responsive: Looks great on all devices, including iPhone, iPad, etc.
- There might be one or two social media sources worth adding, e.g. Tripadvisor.
- Definitely positive ROI, it's much cheaper than other solutions which can cost some times 10x as much.
I've done a bit of web research, but to be honest, I have not used competitor's products, because Juicer was really much cheaper (at the same rate of functionality) than others.
Juicer is great for any campaign, hashtag, or event-related website. For example, we've created this website for a friend's event (the "Pirate Summit", and it looks like this https://www.juicer.io/pirate-summit). Also, artists use it a lot, for example, Bon Jovi's official site at https://www.juicer.io/bonjovi. You can also build a lot of stuff around it, and just keep Juicer's aggregated social media feed in an iFrame. Juicer is less well suited if you want to enable actions from social media, e.g. buying a physical product. In these cases, classic e-commerce shops are better suited.