A Notebook for All
October 24, 2021
A Notebook for All
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Jupyter Notebook
Jupyter Notebook is a coffee to me, a daily dose of it makes my day. I have been using Jupyter Notebook for various purposes from presenting a Proof of Concept to the client, to deploying it on the cloud, teaching new hires about their role, and explaining things to my team. Development is also super easy on Jupyter Notebook with its interactive environment where one can keep codes, comment, and plot images together on a single platform. It's readable and flexible. You can have host server-side also which is great and allows you to access your Notebook from anywhere around the globe. In my organization, Jupyter Notebook is used a lot for various reasons. It's presentable, powerful (not as powerful as IDE though but it has its own purpose), flexible, and most importantly its open source. [For] several years since the boom of Data Scientist fields Jupyter Notebook [has been] getting more and more popular among those who analyze data. I highly recommend Jupyter Notebook because it will make your life's work easy and fun, whether you are a manager who creates presentations for the clients, an engineer who develops code, or a Data Scientist/Analyst, Jupyter Notebook covers all.
- Giving presentation to a client or explaining your code to a colleague
- Developing code snippets for big or small projects
- Easy to share your work with others
- Highly recommended data analysis presentation
- Need more Hotkeys for creating a beautiful notebook. Sometimes we need to download other plugins which messes [with] its default settings.
- Not as powerful as IDE, which sometimes makes [the] job difficult and allows duplicate code as it get confusing when the number of lines increases. Need a feature where [an] error comes if duplicate code is found or [if a] developer tries the same function name.
Do you think Jupyter Notebook delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Jupyter Notebook's feature set?
Did Jupyter Notebook live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Jupyter Notebook go as expected?
Would you buy Jupyter Notebook again?
Jupyter Notebook is well suited for presentations, creating codes snippets, or analyzing big pieces of code in small chunks. It's highly recommended for [a] data analysis job in which one can plot the interactive and Live figures or graphs. Not recommended for [the] full development of [a] project without an IDE but only creating part of it which can help a lot for developing big projects.