So simple, but it's also really powerful and makes us efficienthttps://www.trustradius.com/project-managementKanbaneryUnspecified8.631012015-10-22T18:18:08.159Z
October 22, 2015
So simple, but it's also really powerful and makes us efficient
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Kanbanery
We were using Atlassian JIRA for years, but I suggested Kanbanery about ten months ago. First my team started using it, and then some of the other teams gave it a try and liked it. We're using it now for all internal and client work. We have a separate board for support requests and the programmers here check both boards each morning to plan their day.
- You can just look at it and see what you should be doing. You can see what you're working on, or what you could be working on, or where someone else might need help.
- It's really quick and easy to learn. You just create task cards and drag them around.
- The task chats keep us from having to send a lot of emails around.
- I'd love to see some improvements in the Scrum burn down chart, but it works okay as it is.
- It would be nice if we could adjust the width of the columns. It's fine on most monitors, but on a small screen I have to scroll sideways.
- I feel like we're much more efficient. I spend more time working on tasks now and a lot less time digging through tickets.
- Since we can see when there's a problem in our team really easy with Kanbanery, people get help when they need it sooner. That has to be good for productivity.