Kanbanery (discontinued)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Kanbanery (discontinued), and make your voice heard!

What is Kanbanery (discontinued)?

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://kanbanery.com/pricing

What is Podio?

Podio is a cloud-based platform for organizing team communication, business processes, and reporting in project management workspaces; also it may be used as a light CRM platform. It enables workflow automation and integrations. It includes a free version and paid packages with additional features.

What is MindManager?

MindManager is a mind mapping and project management tool that aims to boost users’ productivity. It is designed to facilitate a wide range of project types, and includes cross-platform functionality and 3rd party integrations.

What is Kanbanery (discontinued)?

Kanbanery was an online visual project management tool for personal or team use. It utilized the kanban style to organize tasks and workflows. Users would create task cards and move them through columns as work is completed. Kanbanery handled notifications, metrics, and reporting. In addition to the business offering, a free plan was available for personal use.

The service has been discontinued and is not presently available.

Kanbanery (discontinued) Features

• Supported: Support for Waterfall Methodology
  • Supported: Email integration
  • Supported: Mobile Access

Kanbanery (discontinued) Screenshots

Screenshot of Kanbanery board for a software project, showing blocked tasks.

Kanbanery (discontinued) Integrations

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS
Supported LanguagesEnglish

Compare with

Tiffany Midgley | TrustRadius Reviewer
We were using Atlassian JIRA for years, but I suggested Kanbanery about ten months ago. First my team started using it, and then some of the other teams gave it a try and liked it. We're using it now for all internal and client work. We have a separate board for support requests and the programmers here check both boards each morning to plan their day.
  • You can just look at it and see what you should be doing. You can see what you're working on, or what you could be working on, or where someone else might need help.
  • It's really quick and easy to learn. You just create task cards and drag them around.
  • The task chats keep us from having to send a lot of emails around.
  • I'd love to see some improvements in the Scrum burn down chart, but it works okay as it is.
  • It would be nice if we could adjust the width of the columns. It's fine on most monitors, but on a small screen I have to scroll sideways.
I use Kanbanery for web app projects, customer support, and for my personal tasks. I think it would be perfect for DevOps, too. It might get a little tricky if there were hundreds of developers on one project, but with just ten to twenty people per team it's perfect.
James Simeon | TrustRadius Reviewer
I've been using Kanbanery for about three years to manage both my personal projects and client work. I create a new board for every client and for large clients I have a board per project. Putting all my tasks on Kanbanery boards and sharing them with clients makes communication a lot easier. It lets us share files and feedback at various stages of the design process, and saves me from having to write status reports because my clients can just look at Kanbanery and see exactly what's happening on their projects.
  • I really like how easy it is for my clients to use Kanbanery. That's the most important thing for me in a project management tool, because I don't want the tool to get in the way of working with clients.
  • I can see really quickly what needs to be done, and more importantly, what doesn't need to be done. Having a clear view of all my tasks takes a lot of stress of off me.
  • Kanbanery is also good for communication with clients. If I have a task card that represents a component, we can talk about it in comments, or we use the project chat for general stuff. It keeps my email from getting cluttered.
  • The UI was well-designed, but it hasn't changed in years. Flat and material design have changed how new web applications look and feel, and Kanbanery could use an update.
  • The logo could use an update, too. It doesn't really communicate anything to me.
I recommend Kanbanery all the time. My wife's using it with her students to manage class projects. My brother just started using it for his sales team for tracking prospects through the sales process. It's just really good for anyone who's busy and has a lot to organize, and anyone who's working with a team, especially if they can't all be in the same place all the time.