Overall Satisfaction with Kareo Practice Management
Our company has used Kareo Practice Management for 19 years. It is the most user friendly management system for medical practice billing. The reports are excellent and can be customized. With Kareo we get a true reflection of the health of the business. Support is good, and I rarely have to call.
- The integration with the clearing house is excellent.
- Setting up a practice is straightforward and fast..within 24 hours.
- Reports can be exported to Excel which is particularly helpful for forecasting trends.
- Customization of billing codes makes Kareo functional for any type practice.
- I would like to see a payment report which runs by service location.
- I would like to have a payment report run by category of payment.
- The ease of entering demographic data and claim data is exceptional.
- The clearing house reports integrate with Kareo.
- The reports are easily customizable for the individual practices as well as the billing company.
- Kareo has enabled our billing company to increase revenue for our clients by 10-12%.
- The efficiency of entering data has allowed our company to reduce staff.
- Being able to customize permissions for the staff increases accountability of the employees.
We have used several Practice Management programs which our doctors have chosen. Kareo is far above those in ease of use, efficiency and reporting. Training takes very little time as the program is intuitive. Licensing cost is reasonable. Our doctors enjoy the integration with the Kareo EHR and our staff appreciates the integration from the EHR to the practice management. It makes their job easier.
Do you think Kareo Practice Management delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Kareo Practice Management's feature set?
Did Kareo Practice Management live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Kareo Practice Management go as expected?
Would you buy Kareo Practice Management again?
Kareo Practice Management is well suited to billing companies with several practices. Not only are there Key Indicators for each practice, but there are reports which summarize the revenue cycle management of the billing company. Reports can be categorized by the practice and by the user. This allows administration to address the staff as well as the individual practices.