Overall Satisfaction with KeepTruckin
KeepTruckin ELDs are used by 97% of our fleet to track vehicle locations, mileage, driver status, hours of service, and trailer (asset) location. Drivers are able to record travel events in the "Forms" section of driver logs. Driving safety events are recorded using ELD and a front-facing dashcam. Insurance savings for both cargo/liability and physical coverages are facilitated through our use of KeepTruckin equipment. Though my experience with this KeepTruckin software is limited in longevity I feel that mileage, location, and driver log records are accurate according to user command and input. Customer service has always been readily available, reliable, and courteous. I would recommend KeepTruckin software to others.
- Truck and trailer tracking location history [and current] are accurate.
- Historical data of driver status and movement is readily available.
- Nearly 100% ELD operation. There are geographical areas where signals may be lost, though very rare.
- IFTA charge-back report option is not available. Our fleet is largely O/Os. Each O/O truck needs to know IFTA tax due/credit per jurisdiction.
- Dashcam use is new to our fleet. High dysfunction (15%) of equipment.
- Shipping delays for equipment ordered.
- Safety improvement with use of forward facing dashcams.
- Trailer tracking devices have been invaluable to asset awareness.
As previously stated, customer support staff are knowledgeable, patient and courteous. It is comforting to me hearing voices of the same support staff members month after month of phone inquiries.
Moving from paper trip sheet and paper driver logs has resulted in file cabinet reduction (office space savings). During an IFTA audit, it was possible to readily provide auditor with accurate data in a concise, readable format. This ELD software is utilized by many companies. Newly contracted drivers are familiar with the KeepTruckin software and ease of use.
KeepTruckin support is nearly always immediately reachable. I have no complaints.
Do you think Motive (previously KeepTruckin) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Motive (previously KeepTruckin)'s feature set?
Did Motive (previously KeepTruckin) live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Motive (previously KeepTruckin) go as expected?
Would you buy Motive (previously KeepTruckin) again?
Keep Truckin has proven a useful tool for my purposes and those of our company dispatchers. I would like to see an IFTA chargeback report for all our drivers. The accuracy of KeepTrukin data gives me confidence in this software. Customer support must be commended for their knowledge, patience, and courtesy.