Overall Satisfaction with Kenshoo Social
We currently use Kenshoo Social in our department as a management tool for large scale Facebook advertising. The tool streamlines and helps us effectively manage large campaigns and optimize to specific KPIs. Kenshoo Social has significantly reduced the headaches caused by Facebook's own Power Editor.
- Tracking - once the Kenshoo pixel is implemented, it is easy to track and optimize within the tool. Data updates throughout the day make on the fly changes much easier.
- Ad creation - when creating campaigns with many ads, Kenshoo social makes the process quick and easy.
- Monitoring - the reporting tool is an excellent way to break out and track ads in any way possible, its very convenient once set up.
- Syncing - I have had many issues where syncs would time out, or not show that changes were posted to Facebook.
- Library - if there was a library for targeting settings that could be saved and easily accessed and input into new campaigns, that would be very helpful.
- Updates - seemingly basic tools that a social management platform should have often taken a long time to be released.
- Improved CPL in lead gen campaigns
- Expanded targeting suggestions helped get the ads in front of eyeballs not otherwise considered
- The amount of time saved using Kenshoo Social was huge for us
Very different tool that Hootsuite - which is a good tool for monitoring, but not for ad management. Kenshoo social was easily implemented since we use Kenshoo Search for paid program. When comparing tools, this one seemed to be the most robust and solved many issues we had - specifically regarding the amount of time we had spent using Facebook Power Editor.
Kenshoo Social is an absolutely necessary tool if an advertiser wishes to have large scale Facebook advertising. The management of thousands of ads are made much easier and efficient through the tool. If a company wanted to advertise on a small scale on Facebook, Kenshoo Social would not be something I would recommend. I was heavily concerned with the tools ability to track, report and manage efficiently and effectively, which it does well for the most part.