Overall Satisfaction with Klaxoon
Facilitating remote meetings or trainings is a new skill made necessary by hybrid work (remote people and others on site).Klaxoon offers a palette of animation tools, as well as ready-to-use standards.Klaxoon does not require any training in the strict sense, it is a tool for everyone.
- There are many templates available in the library: very useful for organizing a workshop that always requires a method to support collective intelligence.
- Klaxoon is great for working collaboratively at the same time. It is really visual and not very difficult to use. It has different kinds of interesting features, but you have to know about them.
- Blackboard principle, confidentiality of contributions
- On the board, categories are limited to 20 options and colors for ideas are limited to 8.
- There is no record of the actions that are performed.
- It sounds easy, although you can get overwhelmed when you start using it. It takes a lot of practice to feel confident using it.
- During the COVID lockdown I organized and led seminars (30-90 participants), workshops and training sessions (5-20 participants) thanks to Klaxoon.
- the tool helps me stay engaged remotely, klaxoon allows me to stay in touch with my teams and stay up-to-date on topics.
Do you think Klaxoon delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Klaxoon's feature set?
Did Klaxoon live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Klaxoon go as expected?
Would you buy Klaxoon again?
Klaxoon is useful when you have to work on a project, for example, with people who work from home and others who work from the office (you can use Klaxoon with your laptop or your phone and everyone is in sync). Klaxoon is also a great way to keep meetings fun and interesting, everyone participates.