Overall Satisfaction with Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance)
After spending $1400 for a competitive product suite, I learned about the Kofax (formerly Nuance) products. I found these products as good as the competition, at the time. Subsequently, the developments have made Kofax Power PDF easier to use and less obtrusive when using computer resources. The latest version of Power PDF has become my first stop for all scanning and document processing requirements. Combining pages and documents, scanning new documents, an converting file types are all ways in which this product improves productivity!
- Scan new documents...open Power PDF, select new scan...DONE!
- Cut pages from one document...either remove pages...move a page to another document...or re-arrange order of pages...it all is 20 seconds and DONE!
- Turn a scanned form into a fillable form.
- Make a PDF document searchable, one button and DONE!
- There is nothing that I would suggest for improvement.
- I have saved several thousand dollars after replacing Adobe with Power PDF.
- The speed of using Power PDF over any other PDF viewer or converter is about one third faster.
- I no longer use online converters or documents that can not be save to my computer, thanks to Power PDF.
The time to familiarize and use Power PDF is less than ten minutes. If you can think what you want, there is a command in the task bar...even new users should review the command options in the taskbar before beginning.
Do you think Kofax Power PDF delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Kofax Power PDF's feature set?
Did Kofax Power PDF live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Kofax Power PDF go as expected?
Would you buy Kofax Power PDF again?
Using Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance)
1 - Being a long time user, support is intuitive. This product is powerful, but menus are easy to understand.
- Creating forms
- Converting scanned documents
- saving protected documents
- Removing unwanted information from a document
- Reliably signing a document
- Adding pages to scanned files
Evaluating Kofax Power PDF and Competitors
Kofax Power PDF Implementation
Kofax Power PDF Training
Configuring Kofax Power PDF
Kofax Power PDF Support
I have never used support, only Help or Q&A. I don't find purchased support is helpful, and shouldn't be necessary. (It might even cause me to re-evaluate my software if I need to buy a support contract.)
Using Kofax Power PDF
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using