Overall Satisfaction with Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance)
We use Kofax for all pdf files. We create off files for web download like catalogs etc. I use it for Stamp capability a lot also. It makes signing documents so easy and saves us a lot of time. We print to the pdf creator every day. Importing Word documents with bookmarks makes this very fast and easy.
- I sign a lot of documents using the stamp capability.
- Printing to Kofax printer driver makes creating a pdf easy.
- We create catalogs in Word and the bookmarks end up working fine in our pdf document.
- All pdf files opening from MS Edge open in Kofax.
- Selecting an area to copy to the Clipboard.
- Updates are infrequent enough that makes it affordable.
- I have not found any issues I think need changing.
- Time savings are critical.
- Updates are not so often that it costs too much to own when you have multiple computers.
This is the only pdf program I use. I used a Nuance product a long time ago but cannot remember what it was. I did not want to pay for Adobe pdf at that time and saw Kofax had an option. This is when I decided to try Nuance and have never changed. I have helped several users that use free pdf reader programs and usually when i do they end up purchasing Kofax for themselves.
I have only had a couple of times when I needed to contact Kofax support team, but they were issues that were resolved quickly in a single call. Both of the times I have called in the past have been related to loading when I have purchased a new laptop. This is important as it saves me time.
Do you think Kofax Power PDF delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Kofax Power PDF's feature set?
Did Kofax Power PDF live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Kofax Power PDF go as expected?
Would you buy Kofax Power PDF again?
I always hear others complain about a limitation of whatever they are using so I always tell them about Kofax! We write instructions using MS word and convert them to PDF files for distribution. This is an easy task and Kofax does it quickly. We have used Kofax to import pdf files that contain spreadsheets and tables and converting them to Excel. The accuracy of the Excel converter is very good. Creating document links is easy and allows us to make custom documents that import or open other pages with a click or simply navigates a user to a specific page in the document.