February 02, 2021
Senior Technical Writer
MCNA DENTALInsurance, 1001-5000 employees
Score 10 out of 10
Power PDF Advanced
Overall Satisfaction with Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance Power PDF)
It is used across the whole organization, but as a Technical Writer, [I] probably use more of its features on a consistent basis. I write most of my documents in Word, and then convert to PDF using Kofax. I also create HTML documentation in Madcap Flare, and also create a PDF version at the same time, using a single source.
- Allows me to fill out forms.
- Allows me to EASILY edit and modify content.
- I do miss the ability to create a circle as a highlight. It appears I have to create a Comment, and then eliminate the text element.
- Lower price than competitors.
- Saves time because it is easier to use than the competitors.
I find it much easier to use than the competitors, and it actually seems to work/paint the results faster.
I haven't really needed to contact Support because all features are easy to find, or the Help system provides a clear description of what needs to be done, step-by-step.
Do you think Tungsten Power PDF delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Tungsten Power PDF's feature set?
Did Tungsten Power PDF live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Tungsten Power PDF go as expected?
Would you buy Tungsten Power PDF again?