Overall Satisfaction with LANDesk IT Asset Management Suite
We are an IT company that does remote support. We currently use LANDesk for remote PC viewing, inventory, license management, reporting, and antivirus management. Everyone in my company is currently using LANDesk this way. It is able to simplify the overall management and reporting of IT assets for all of our customers.
- Remote PC Inventory
- Remote PC access (PC access)
- Offsite PC access (through LANDesk Gateway)
- The antivirus is only OK, quite a few false positives
- Support can be very hit or miss. Depends on who you get on the phone or assigned to your case.
- Software License Management is a little convoluted, but overall a good system.
- Speed up access time to remote PCs
- Upgrade and support can be slow and difficult
This is the only software suite in its category I have any real professional experience with, so I cannot speak to how it stands up to the competition.