Overall Satisfaction with LearnUpon
Learnupon is our primary learning management system for the provision of asynchronous online threat assessment training to law enforcement, security, and military personnel. Learnupon has many automated features that really help us, as a small company, to ensure consistent delivery of training materials and a positive trainee experience. We use it to deliver both lecture-style and interactive content. It is also the primary mechanism through which we interact with our customers. It is an awesome tool.
- Customer service - Learnupon helped me to learn online learning management and become proficient in the administration of online training. They have helped me understand many facets of e-learning and helped me on a variety of issues unrelated to their own system. I know I can rely on them.
- Automation -- Learnupon has many features which reduce my level of effort as an administrator (e.g., automated emails, automated certificates).
- Integration with Authored Content -- Learnupon works seamlessly with my authored content and makes the integration of Tin Can easy. When I had problems (mostly due to my design error), they helped me figure out what was wrong and walked me through methods to improve the overall design of my authored content.
- Price -- LearnUpon's scalable and efficient pricing has allowed me to be agile in my use of resources and has provided a lot of value for my investment.
- Data exporting -- The data exporting from Tin Can based interactive content can be a bit cumbersome to work with when trying to analyze research data. It would be great to have more consumable data exports. However, it is important to note that this is an LMS, not a research platform!
- LearnUpon's system and customer support allowed us to launch our e-learning business. Without them, I don't think we would be where we are.
- With LearnUpon, we are able to successfully train first responders on a complex task in a virtual environment. This is a success in and of itself.
- I have confidence in the LearnUpon platform and I know that they will help me fix any problems that I create.
As a relatively new user of learning management systems, my exposure to other LMS has been limited to online classes I taught at the college level and Moodle. LearnUpon offers great automation, customer service, and integration with other e-learning tools (Articulate, Vimeo, etc.). LearnUpon also gave me enough time to test out their platform and ensure that it could meet my needs.
It has been great for both the provision of lecture style material and interactive exercises. Its ability to consume authored content (i.e., tin can) has made it a lot easier for me to learn to use authoring tools. I have found that Learnupon's intuitive user interface has meant it was easy for some of my less computer savvy learners to complete online training and learn what they should have learned.