Overall Satisfaction with Lessonly
Lessonly is being used across our whole organization. We use it for HR, Accounting, Operations, and even Marketing. It is super easy to use and very user-friendly from the learner's perspective. It really helped with our training needs with updates to our software that we use, instead of sending emails (that no one reads) we can create a lesson with a quiz to determine if they understood the change.
- Has lots of options to add to the lessons - images, videos, etc.
- The reporting is really great - helpful to know who has fallen behind on the lessons.
- The feedback that we are able to get from learners is awesome.
- Font colors is a feature I'd love to be able to see.
- Having the ability to save filters in the content page would be great, since I am an admin I see everyone's materials and I have to click "my content" every time. Would be nice if it just saved to my content and then if I want to see others, I have the option.
- Would love the ability to just see one lesson rating instead of having to view them all.
- I think we've had an increase in employee productivity because they are learning it in a better way.
- Decrease in employee turnover rate - with the fact that they now think we have a better training system.
The Lessonly customer support team is super easy to get a hold of because of the chat feature. In my opinion the chat feature is superb because not everyone has time to dedicate to a phone call. The great thing about their chat as well, if you are away from the chat too long, it will email you their response and you can respond back to the email.
When we have new hires come in we have the ability to train them in person, but then have them sit down and go through Lessonly and take the quizzes for each lesson. This really helps gage how well they understand the task at hand. I wouldn't say it's less appropriate at all... I think in almost all of our everyday work Lessonly has been involved.