Overall Satisfaction with Life Design Analysis
We primarily use Life Design Analysis for whole life comparisons for high net worth clients. It enables us to show values of the death benefit, cash values, and the premium over time. There is so much you can do with this software but the visualization of the data is what grabs a client's attention and allows them to get the picture in a much more eye-catching and appealing way versus a sheet full of numbers.
- Needs Analysis
- Policy notifications for updates, renewals, anniversary dates
- Online client presentations
- In Force policy automation
- Lead Generation
- It can be pricey for a start up to get access to all the features, however the payback is worth it.
- Learning curve - As with any new software, there is a learning curve but training is available.
- So many features - make sure you take the time to find out all the features available and how to use them.
- This software has paid for itself many times over
- Has doubled conversion rates
- It has upped our financial planning game
I have never seen another product like Life Design Analysis and I don't believe there is another one out there that can do the same. If there is one, I would have a hard time believing it has the same features and capabilities as Life Design Analysis. (LDA) The reports are unmatched.
Do you think Life Design Analysis delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Life Design Analysis's feature set?
Did Life Design Analysis live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Life Design Analysis go as expected?
Would you buy Life Design Analysis again?
We recently showed a "potential client" who is now a client a comparison of an insurance product he was sold to a strategy we would have recommended and they were blown away at the difference. So much so, they cancelled the current product and went with our recommendation. The presentations are very powerful.