LinkedIn Recruiter is an Excellent Toolhttps://www.trustradius.com/applicant-tracking-system-atsLinkedIn TalentUnspecified8.32251012018-02-23T18:09:51.391Z
February 23, 2018
LinkedIn Recruiter is an Excellent Tool
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with LinkedIn Talent
LinkedIn Recruiter is used in sourcing LinkedIn talent who would potentially be interested in discussing an open opportunity with our company. Most of the people who use LinkedIn Recruiter are on the Human Resources team. That way, if we post an open job and fail to receive many inbound leads, we can always proactively reach out to interested candidates.
- Great selection of users with rich profiles.
- Great search tools that narrow down your search.
- Projects you can put candidates in to stay organized.
- Notifications and communication streamlined through email integration.
- Some of their search filters feel off. If I drill down, some of the specific searches are inaccurate (especially years of experience, years at current job).
- LinkedIn keeps adding products, but I think they could spend some time making the core products even better.
- Some of my peers don't understand the difference in needs for LinkedIn Recruiter vs. Sales Navigator
- Very positive/high return when I'm able to hire a passive candidate.
- Positive return spending time finding specific people versus hoping they come in through applications/job posts.
- Reporting tools help me communicate effectively with Senior Management.
LinkedIn has cast such a wide net in positioning itself as the internet's online Rolodex, and then continued to invest in rich profiles, that it's difficult to compete with. I have considered Angellist, as there is a lot of quality on that site.
I believe LinkedIn is a great tool for any company with at least 10 open job requisitions. If you're only hiring a few jobs, it might make sense to pay for a job board here and there, but when you really need volume and want access to high-quality candidates, it makes sense to invest in LinkedIn Recruiter.