Logi Analytics: good, but going down because of poor support modelhttps://www.trustradius.com/business-intelligence-biLogi AnalyticsUnspecified7.6391012019-01-30T18:42:34.114Z
January 30, 2019
Logi Analytics: good, but going down because of poor support model
Score 2 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Logi Analytics
I use Logi to write applications or reports for many different areas of our company. Key examples include Payroll, Finance, Quality Assurance, Nursing, Compliance, Operations. I use it to create dashboards for our executives to get a good picture of how our company is performing on a daily basis.
- Charts, graphs, data tables.
- A nice tool to organize, filter and analyze the tons of data that we have
- Graphic user interface makes programming applications pretty easy
- Support. Logi used to provide EXCELLENT support. However, they've changed their support model and no longer provide excellent help. I used to get problems resolved within 15-30 minutes. Now, it has gone down to 48 hour response time just to answer a simple question. In-depth questions can go on for days or weeks.
- Based upon the change in support, and the fact that we pay for 'unlimited phone support' in our annual contract, we are moving away from using LOGI as a tool for the future.
- Our Chief Operations Officer has commented several times about how important LOGI has been in identifying opportunities for us to work on, and key areas to focus on to improve revenue generation
- We have used LOGI to automate work processes that used to be paper-based.
- We've filled in holes in work processes, and freed up work hours allowing people to focus on more important daily tasks.
Dashboards, standardized reports, automating work processes. Everything we've done with LOGI has been successful. We've automated our employee onboarding experience, employee creation, payroll processing, Quality Assurance program, etc. We've developed reports to track when certain goals are being met and publicized the results when our employees met those goals. We have achieved many goals using LOGI as the tool.
LOGI had been chosen as the tool of choice before I came on board. There was a long learning curve of at least 1 year before I got good, and at least 3 years before I really started to understand how to use the tool. I was not involved in the decision to bring LOGI in house.
I believe that LOGI is a better tool than SAP's Business Objects. I say this because LOGI has provided the customer support to help figure out how to use the tool to jump through hoops, and I did not have a similar support system to use SAP's Business Objects. I just wish LOGI would continue to support their product as they did in the past.