Logi Analytics driving our Business Intelligence suite to success.https://www.trustradius.com/business-intelligence-biLogi AnalyticsUnspecified7.6391012019-01-31T18:33:41.325Z
January 31, 2019
Logi Analytics driving our Business Intelligence suite to success.
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Logi Analytics
Logi Analytics is being used by our company to create our business intelligence product, which we then sell to our customers. It is primary being used by the software development team to design, prototype, and create dashboards and reports. This allows us to get to market quicker than our previous product. Logi also allow their product to be white labelled so our customers feel like it is our product.
- Logi is able to quickly prototype visualizations for data set
- Logi is easy to install and get running.
- Logi provides great documentation for developing on our own.
- Missing functionality with self service. You cannot group with aggregation.
- Out of the box the styling isn't the greatest. You'll need someone with CSS knowledge.
- We have been able to launch our business intelligence suite driven by logi analytics.
- We are able to provide answer instead of just data which significantly reduced support calls asking for our team to provide those answers.
We went with Logi Analytics because we wanted a product that we could white label and develop reports/prototypes quickly that we could take to market. We have been successful is doing this as our launch of our BI product has been praised by our customers. We eliminated many of the pitfalls of our previous reporting engine and our customers love it.
White labeling to make it appear as our product. Ability to quickly design and develop reports. Self service ability. Ability to perform embedded analytics within our product.
Logi is well suited for companies that have someone they can dedicate to developing Logi. If you don't have this person then you will struggle with adoption and it will take a long time to develop visually appealing reports and dashboards. If you don't care about visually appealing reports and already have the data you need to report on then that isn't as much of a barrier.