Good Tool For Embedded Analyticshttps://www.trustradius.com/business-intelligence-biLogi AnalyticsUnspecified7.6391012019-10-22T23:51:04.353Z
October 22, 2019
Good Tool For Embedded Analytics
Score 7 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Logi Analytics
It was used by the product teams. The tool easily could do analytics on top of the EZLynx portal and was vastly used to put metrics and baselines together.
- Logi Analytics has a good embedded analytics platform that helps the user do analysis faster.
- Logi provides a very good scalability option.
- It does analytics on top of a web-based platform, which is good for quick insights into performance.
- The online community is lacking. It is difficult to find solutions to problems while developing analysis.
- For complex analytics, it doesn't have enough documentation.
- Has deployment issues.
- By embedding Logi in our solution and using the Logi Self-Service Module we can provide this flexibility to our users without requiring custom development work for each new request.
- We succeeded in developing embedded self-service analytics at scale with a combination of Logi analytics as front-end and a Cassandra data lake with Spark aggregation algorithms as back-end.
- We analyze the insurance industry and need to replicate different data formats across hundreds of databases to support multi-tenant (customer) BI reports and "ad hoc" data review on millions or hundreds of millions of records per customer.
From a development perspective, embedding Logi into our existing user interface was found to be quick and easy. Logi is highly customizable so it gives a seamless experience as we move from the original UI screens to the Logi based reporting and BI screens. Logi is transitioning to an API based approach which is being rolled out gradually. I like the direction the product is taking but would prefer to do our development once this transition is complete.