Overall Satisfaction with Logikcull
The whole organization uses Logikcull to help review and produce voluminous amounts of documents. It helps us organize documents we have on our system prior to production. We also use it to review document productions we receive from other law firms. It allows us to quickly search documents for specific keywords we are interested in.
- Organizing documents prior to production.
- Keeps a detailed record of documents that have been produced and keeps a record of who has opened the documents you produced.
- Makes it very easy to search a large number of documents in record time.
- Being able to import documents from Dropbox.
- Highlight function.
- Sometimes it's hard to review documents imported from another database.
- Document review takes less time
- Document production is very streamlined.
- Easier to track production of documents in cases.
The Support Team is very responsive. They offer lots of convenient training sessions in either a group or individual setting. If you have a problem or can't figure out how to do something in Logikcull, they are easy to reach and will easily walk you through every step of the process.
Do you think Logikcull delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Logikcull's feature set?
Did Logikcull live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Logikcull go as expected?
Would you buy Logikcull again?
Reviewing voluminous document productions. Documents that need redactions. It helps when creating a privilege log. Organizing documents prior to production. Easy to bate label. Much easier to track document productions and keep a log of who has been served specific documents. It also makes it easier to provide previously produced documents to new parties that appear in cases. I would not recommend it for files that have very few documents.