Overall Satisfaction with Lookout
Lookout is an antivirus that we use throughout our company because we are aware that today nobody is safe from a cyber attack. That is why we keep our phones under analysis in search of any vulnerability like malware, as well as any downloaded file that may cause some alteration of the system. In this way, personal and work security is maintained, since identity theft or banking data or important files are avoided.
- It emits alerts before any vulnerability found, thus avoiding damages.
- It has a very simple interface so it is easy to use.
- It allows the protection against vulnerabilities as well as the backup of information and search before the loss of the mobile or theft.
- It runs in the background so it does not interrupt any activity.
- Its access is very flexible since only the internet is required to access through the application or web.
- It tends to consume a lot of battery.
- Your configuration is not very manageable.
- Requires better optimization.
- Many times it is updated or not but it does not issue a notification where it is indicated if said action has been carried out.
- Business security based on mobile phones is kept safe thanks to the fact that this antivirus allows us to be aware of the state of each of them.
- It allows all the information available through mobile phones to be kept safe since it also provides a backup of it.
If you have tried other products such as Malwarebytes but it tends to consume too many resources on mobile, so for its implementation it requires more advanced phones while Lookout does not require so many resources. That makes it possible to be implemented on any mobile device. Besides, this not only provides security against viruses but also provides a backup of information and search or tracking of the device.
- It is ideal for when the phone has been lost or stolen because it detects the immediate location of the phone.
- Although it is capable of scanning at high speed, it tends to consume the battery very fast, so it has to be a big problem.
- It is software that can have a personal or business level, and in both cases, security is maintained through its function as an antivirus.
- If you want to make a copy of the security of personal or business information as files, this is ideal for it, as it works as a backup.