Lucidchart for the win!
October 22, 2021
Lucidchart for the win!
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Lucidchart
First times I was using it I found it hard to understand how to go from one element to the next, how to leave on element, how to edit content within a "structured" text box. With time, I got it, but sometimes I felt the need to just delete the element and start over.
Lucidchart is used to provide a birds-eye view of our portfolio of projects, helping support conversations about the status of each initiative and to understand how things are going, what has been finished, what is in progress, and what is to come. The main reason why we are using Lucidchart is because of remote work, to ensure we can have this visibility even though we are not all standing in front of the same wall.
- Unlimited space to add items
- Ability to establish relationship between elements, which helps understand contents
- Flexibility of formats, connectors, fonts, colors to make things more visually appealing
- I feel like I have to click too many times to finally get into the item I want to edit
- It takes a while to understand which area I am able to edit at a certain point in time
- I can't simply copy an element and paste it into another area, it copies the 'parent' item along with the item I want to copy
- Improved transparency between different streams of work
- Improved communication
- Expedited action where needed
- Revealed dependencies and blockers
We don't use Lucidchart daily, but it fits the purpose for the weekly catch-ups where we need to have a higher level conversation about status, dependencies and risks, visualizing how the pieces of work are related to each other.
Do you think Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite's feature set?
Did Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite go as expected?
Would you buy Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite again?
Lucidchart helps teams collaborate remotely and visualize their work neatly. It is a great substitute for physical walls. It also has an infinite number of templates for all types of work, they serve as inspiration of how you could visualize the work that is in your head. Visualization is such a powerful collaboration tool, doing it well is not easy, and Lucidchart helps you do that.