Great collaborative tool!
October 28, 2021

Great collaborative tool!

Overall Satisfaction with Lucidchart

Very intuitive and easy to use. I learned it on my own with no need for training.
Lucidchart is brilliant for diagramming and collaborating. Makes it very easy to run workshops online and draw technical design diagrams as well as timelines. I recommend this product to anyone who needs to create visual representations to be presented (internally or to clients), especially people that need to collaborate with teams based in different locations. Our whole company uses it.
  • Getting people to add value, details, examples on a board as if you were all there in person.
  • The arrows are sometimes hard to manage, trying to link to different boxes, move them around, etc
  • Improved productivity
I haven't used these integrations yet but great to know they are there
I haven't needed to use it myself but I have heard from colleagues that they are very helpful and responsive.

Do you think Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite's feature set?

Did Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite go as expected?

Would you buy Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite again?

Lucidchart is the perfect tool for online collaboration. It makes you feel like you are in the same room as everyone else in the workshop. Perfect for client or internal workshops as well as creating a simplified visual representation of a complex diagram. Cannot think of a company that wouldn't make use of Lucidchart!