Great for collaboration!
October 31, 2021

Great for collaboration!

Overall Satisfaction with Lucidchart

It has an intuitive feel. There really is no learning curve. All of the tools you need are at your fingertips. The shapes and text boxes are extremely easy to use. I had created a 3 lane complex process map within a matter of minutes having never used the platform before.
We’ve just started using Lucidchart to document our system processes and integrate these processes with MS Teams so that we can collaborate on them more easily and sign them off for approval by management. The tool is mainly used at present for our finance and billing processes, though I have enjoyed using the application and would like to roll it out across our business.
  • Intuitive process mapping
  • Version control
  • Document status
  • Don’t limit the number of shapes in the free version, but keep the limit on the number of documents.
  • More formatting options - fonts, shape designs, etc
  • Improved organization
  • Improved strategy
  • Improved decision making process
It’s been great to integrate with Teams. I am able to share the relevant process flows within relevant people’s chats, and also group chats so that we can collaboratively work on process flows, and they are all at the users' fingertips to go back and look over in the future.
Great array of helpful resources, though I have not yet used the support for Lucidchart.

Do you think Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite's feature set?

Did Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite go as expected?

Would you buy Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite again?

I prefer Lucidchart over Visio because it’s an online cloud platform and you can collaborate much more effectively. It’s more intuitive and simplicity is what our business needs.
Really well suited to teams that are just starting out in mapping out their processes and going through approval processes with management and business owners. Great for collaboration and sharing. Great if you use the MS stack of applications as it syncs with Teams very well. Folder structures make it really easy to implement across the business.