Overall Satisfaction with M-Files
We use M-Files workflows to manage business units across the organization. Such as Project implantation, contract life cycle, sales, commissions and more. Tracking project status, history, and documents are key to our success. We utilize M-Files workflows to track key project tasks, personnel and follow up. Workflow notifications keep me on track with contract balances, end dates because the consultant and projects records are always at my fingertips. M-Files standardizes our documentation employing templates for quotes, proposals, contracts and project documentation streamlining our processes.
- Workflows are powerful; they notify personnel of the status and details of a project. Routines, tasks, and checklists are assigned automatically via email or views based on roles or process.
- We can track and inform on anything, from customer requests, formal internal communications, requests, audits, and risk. When a teammate is assigned a request, it brings instant visibility and accountability. Colleagues receive reminders on task deadlines, and tasks escalate when not completed on time, resulting in stronger communication and faster result all around.
- I often say, “If we track it on a spreadsheet today, the process needs to be moved to M-Files tomorrow." There are many micro processes within a team where an individual manages an important procedure in a homegrown manner often on a spreadsheet with date, check boxes, and reminders. Finding these and deploying their methods in M-Files can ease the task and share responsibility among the team.
- I would like to see M-Files implement spellcheck in the user interface and the administration module. It seems like a no-brainer improvement for the end user.
- A web-based template tool or integration would be also wonderful enhancement .
- Enhancement of the Intelligent Metadata Layer (IML) to ease migration of documents from Network Folders.
- M-Files has let us do more with less. We always look to M-Files to streamline operations.
- We have increased our efficiency in all areas of business and rarely fret about purchasing more licences to add individuals to the process.
- We have integrated M-files with core ERP e-automate and SalesForce replicating vendor, customer, project and contract data to M-Files providing a single source for core data.
- With our customers we have integreated with an endless lidt of databases: MS Dynamics, Sage, NetSuite, and CYMA just to name a few.
- The advantages include; a single source for data across the organization that minimizes data entry errors and reduces clicks when entering data.