October 12, 2018
Score 6 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with M-Files
It is being used by the legal department as a database to store contracts. We put in ticklers to let us know when an agreement is coming up for auto-renewal, termination, etc.
- User interface is easy to understand and learn for new users.
- The functionality is great once contracts are loaded into the system.
- Customer service. We experienced some difficulty with our account this year and the service wasn't the most responsive. We rely on M-Files to run our department and without prompt responses/clear resolutions, it became fairly frustrating.
- Problem resolution. We were shut out of our account for a month or so this year which really set us back as a company. Not sure why it took so long to resolve, but again, it was a significant hinderance.
- We have a backlog of contracts that need to be uploaded. Anything that allows the contracts to be input into the system in a quicker, more efficient manner would be helpful
- Efficiency. We experienced high turnover with the integration so this allows for contract management to take place, even when the department is no longer privy to the agreement and when it may be up for renewal, termination, etc.
Not that I am aware of. It would be nice to have it synced with SalesForce but at this point in time don't think we have that feature enabled.