M-Files is the Document Management Solution We Needed
Overall Satisfaction with M-Files
- M-Files offers fantastic document management capabilities that solve virtually all of the issues associated with managing document libraries in a traditional folder structure. Version control and document history, the ability to classify documents such that they appear in multiple views, and the excellent access control are all tools we can no longer live without.
- M-Files is extremely customizable without requiring a deep technical background. Basic administrative functions can be learned with relative ease.
- User support for M-Files is top notch.
- M-Files lacks the ability to audit for users who have never accessed it.
- M-Files has greatly improved our ability to manage a large library of raw material and packaging specification documents. General users now have simplified and improved access to these critical documents, and we have gained a greatly improved ability to manage and maintain this library going forward. This has meant significant time savings and improvements in efficiency in multiple functional areas.
- M Files has afforded us the ability to develop processes and workflows on the fly. M-Files is particularly well suited to the development of processes, since it is easily updatable and generally quite flexible. This has proven to be of great benefit in instances where our organization lacks an established process in the first place, as it allows us to experiment and develop one organically.
M-Files is specifically well suited for document management, especially when the population documents are significant. When the number of documents is small, that advantages of using M-Files may be offset by the need to setup an appropriate document type and metadata structure.
M-Files is also excellent at managing customized workflows.