Magento Commerce Cloud Is Perfect For Our Larger Corporate Web Design Ecommerce Clients With Large Increasing Sales Trends
Overall Satisfaction with Magento Commerce Cloud (formerly Magento)
We use Magento Commerce Cloud for some of our larger e-commerce clients who want a more robust platform with speed, customer support, automatic data redundancies, and professional security. Although seemingly expensive, the price is justified and will pay off in the long-run, especially if the client's online store has a high volume of sales with a growing trend. When our clients are not so much concerned about initial e-commerce costs and don't need a ton of complex functionalities added, then we usually implement Magento Commerce Cloud.
- Magento Commerce Cloud is great for larger online stores with a high volume of sales.
- Magento Commerce Cloud is an optimal solution if budget is not the primary concern.
- Magento Commerce Cloud is streamlined for businesses who do not need a lot of heavy customized functionalities.
- Customer Support is not as fast or responsive as one might hope especially considering the amounts the clients are paying.
- Analytics, statistics, and sales tracking are not as advanced as one might expect.
- Business to business sales features are not well-established in Magento Commerce Cloud.
- Magento Commerce Cloud increases the website speed, and therefore the ROI, of the online stores that we create for larger corporate clients.
- Magento Commerce Cloud improves security, stability, and redundancy, minimizing loss potential, thereby protecting ROI long-term.
- Magento Commerce Cloud is expensive for smaller clients and sometimes does not produce a return on investment for them.
Magento Commerce Cloud is much more robust then Magento Open Source for e-commerce online stores who have a lot of orders and need a lot of security and speed. Using one of the common smaller web hosts, or even your own web servers, might not be up to par when your company has more modern corporate resource needs. Streamlined corporate-level security, redundancies, website speed, and other advantages make Magento Commerce Cloud our suggested choice to larger clients.
A large supplier in the lighting industry that has a high volume of sales that is increasing each month is a perfect example of one of our web design clients who we recommended and implemented Magento Commerce Cloud for. Generally speaking, when an online store is predicted to grow exponentially they will need the added hosted resources like security, redundancy, and speed that Magento Commerce Cloud provides. However, if you have a more complete IT department including hosting and infrastructure, then you might get away with the community edition or a less-modern shopping cart platform.