Overall Satisfaction with Malwarebytes
Malwarebytes is being used to stop malware threats both expected and unexpected. It is used on both of my workstations. Malwarebytes addresses the business problem of potential malware infecting workstations, affecting the overall security of each station.
- Protects against ransomware
- Scans quickly and accurately assesses real and potential dangers
- Provides and ongoing, running tally of items quarantined and those from last scan
- I feel there should be more options of types of scans to run.
- Auto updates fail at times
- More layperson explanations of threats detected
- Positive impact: detecting and quarantining malware, which if left unchecked could cost more in time to manually remove than the entire software package cost.
- Numerous features and settings allow for customized scanning strategies, saving time and money.
- I have used this product for many years and it is out and out, bar none, one of the most effective products on the market for malware, ransomware, and other types of hijacking, pirating attacks.
Each time I have ever needed support it was promptly available. The updates provided are always needed and immediately benefit my use of the software.
Do you think Malwarebytes delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Malwarebytes's feature set?
Did Malwarebytes live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Malwarebytes go as expected?
Would you buy Malwarebytes again?