Overall Satisfaction with Malwarebytes
Malwarebytes is a reliable and effective line of defense at the endpoint. In combination with other security measures, is helps keep our users and company safe from a variety of threats. With less time and resources spent on security and clean-up, business continuity is not disrupted. It works so well the end-user doesn't even know it is there, running in the background without hogging resources.
- Very effective at detecting and blocking threats. Stays up to date with the latest threats.
- Makes clean up easy for IT when there is a security incident.
- Portal makes it easy to manage incidents and build custom policies.
- I would like to see behavior monitoring tools on their baseline product. I think these should be standard in our current threat environment.
- Like many other endpoint security products, prices are based on device count. I think this model is outdated and pricing should be based on an agent or other criteria that are more cost-effective to scale and adjust.
- Reliability and effectiveness. Malwarebytes is very good and identifying threats.
- Ease of use and low use of resources.
- Great Support and Sales team. Always a pleasure to work with.
- Great ROI on reduced time spent on remediation.
- Pre-built reports are very helpful and time saving.
I found Sophos to be more resource intensive, scans take longer and affect the end user experience more. Building policies and customizations is not as intuitive with Sophos.
Do you think Malwarebytes delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Malwarebytes's feature set?
Did Malwarebytes live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Malwarebytes go as expected?
Would you buy Malwarebytes again?
This is a great product for an organization with a small IT dept. It is easy to deploy and manage, and if you purchase the R]response product it can save you a lot of time on remediation and other issues. Since you have to purchase separate products for servers, large enterprises with a lot of servers might see high costs.