Market-Oh Yeah

• Marketo Analytics
  • Marketo ContentAI
  • Marketing Automation

Overall Satisfaction with Marketo

Marketo is being used in many different ways across our organization, by different teams in different industries, countries, languages, etc. It's used quite differently by different departments, and some of the activities it covers are email marketing, marketing automation, lead management & segmentation, nurture campaigns, and more.
  • Organization. It's easy to keep track of everything related to my own programs as well as the things I won't need to touch.
  • Reporting. Custom reports are helpful when presenting to different internal audiences as well as making decisions.
  • Segmentation. List and segmentation tools in Marketo make a non-technical marketer feel like a data scientist!
  • The platform itself feels a bit old-fashioned.
  • Onboarding can be quite specific, but more guidance in the platform would be helpful for someone who's new to Marketo but not necessarily to marketing automation.
I inherited Marketo, but it feels like the most comprehensive of the tools I've worked with before.
I'm new to the team and came from a role where I was using a different marketing automation tool. I was excited to get started with Marketo and have been pleased with how easy it is to pick up. I think it's a great platform to use for a one-stop-marketing shop. It's easy to keep track of various assets, programs, lists, and flows, and manage and analyze them for various stages of the funnel.

At a larger company with quite a vast marketing team, Marketo is less intuitive. Since it does cover the big picture in a detailed and organized way, it can be difficult to hone in on the one part of the process that my team is responsible for.