Reviews (1-3 of 3)
While looking for a solution for us, it was important that the platform offered hotel and travel-specific features, like segmenting users based on data like travel dates, location or hotel type. Blueshift was one of the only platforms that was able to do this and continues to work with us to introduce features that work for our specific needs.
- Customer Segments + Recommendations Tool - Blueshift and has helped with automating and personalizing our retargeting efforts. The true value of Blueshift was realized when we could launch triggered marketing campaigns targeted to specific segments based on a user's behavior onsite, and deliver relevant personalized content using the AI-based Recommendations tool.
- Integration with Segment and other apps
- Retargeting with dynamic content pulled from data feeds / catalogs
- Onboarding: Onboarding can take a while and certain features like segment filters aren't very intuitive. However, they set up regular calls with a dedicated account lead to help with initial difficulties.
- Reporting: While Blueshift certainly has helped with reporting and tracking, it is still very basic and it would be great to see more in-built customizations starting with tagging campaigns. At this point, you still need to download data on to excel to work on it.
- Range of capabilities
- Predictive score
- Integrated with a lot of other tools
- Facebook syndication
- Not the best UX
- Support is often needed to understand how the tool works
- Reporting could be improved (UI)
Blueshift Scorecard Summary
According to the vendor, key differentiators include:
● Behavioral Segmentation at scale: Segments that update dynamically based on a real-time stream of customer interactions
● Predictive Segmentation: Machine learning based scores for user affinities and propensities
● Product & content recommendations: Build multiple recommendation schemes for merchandising products, categories and content
● Full-funnel measurement with attribution: go beyond opens & clicks, and track custom conversion goals with customizable attribution.
● Visual campaign builder: Build multi-touch campaigns with a simple visual interface
● Cross-channel orchestration: Orchestrate cross-channel campaigns between email, mobile app notifications, SMS, website, Facebook retargeting and more.
● Testing & Optimization: Advanced testing capabilities, including a-b tests, as well as measurement against holdout groups.
● Deliverability: Scalable deliverability infrastructure and services.
Blueshift Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||80%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||20%|
Blueshift Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Blueshift Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||USA, Europe, Middle East, Asia, Africa, Australia and New Zealand|