Reviews (1-3 of 3)
August 21, 2018
Blueshift is primarily used by the marketing department for data-driven, personalized and automated lifecycle email marketing. Recently we started utilizing Blueshift messaging through SMS to support our customer support team.
While looking for a solution for us, it was important that the platform offered hotel and travel-specific features, like segmenting users based on data like travel dates, location or hotel type. Blueshift was one of the only platforms that was able to do this and continues to work with us to introduce features that work for our specific needs.
- Customer Segments + Recommendations Tool - Blueshift and has helped with automating and personalizing our retargeting efforts. The true value of Blueshift was realized when we could launch triggered marketing campaigns targeted to specific segments based on a user's behavior onsite, and deliver relevant personalized content using the AI-based Recommendations tool.
- Integration with Segment and other apps
- Retargeting with dynamic content pulled from data feeds / catalogs
- Onboarding: Onboarding can take a while and certain features like segment filters aren't very intuitive. However, they set up regular calls with a dedicated account lead to help with initial difficulties.
- Reporting: While Blueshift certainly has helped with reporting and tracking, it is still very basic and it would be great to see more in-built customizations starting with tagging campaigns. At this point, you still need to download data on to excel to work on it.
Read Divya Mulanjur's full review
Blueshift is a great AI-based platform for travel companies that would like to retarget users as the platform is able to look at last searched dates, location, and hotel/ room type.
January 24, 2018
It is used for marketing automation purposes and in order to provide specific content based on our users' actions and their behaviours. Through the use of workflows and specific segments, we're able to provide personalised content depending on the user journey. It is used mainly by the marketing department but we require the help of the tech department in order to implement events and therefore understand the way it is being used.
- Range of capabilities
- Predictive score
- Integrated with a lot of other tools
- Facebook syndication
- Not the best UX
- Support is often needed to understand how the tool works
- Reporting could be improved (UI)
Read Gwen Rivet's full review
The predictive score is useful in order to push content at the right time to potential customers. Facebook syndication is great if there is a strong social media activity that can be used for better cross-marketing. Integrations (Segment for instance) are useful for event tracking, data analysis and measuring ROI.
Blueshift is used by the marketing team. Blueshift is used to onboard users and convert them into paying customers through smart marketing automation workflows.
Read this authenticated review
Very well suited for on-boarding, nurturing, upsell, and retention
Blueshift Scorecard Summary
What is Blueshift?
The Blueshift SmartHub CDP aims to give marketers the tools they need to deliver relevant, connected experiences across the entire omnichannel customer journey. The platform unifies customer data from any source, unlocks intelligence with customizable AI, and activates data in real-time with automated decisioning. Marketers can orchestrate connected omnichannel customer experiences shaped around customer understanding and behaviors real-time.
Multi-Channel Campaigns: Build, deploy, manage, optimize, and measure automated multi-channel campaigns across Email, Push, In-App, SMS, Websites, and more.
Single Customer View: Create comprehensive, unified customer profiles of anonymous and identifiable users based on data with complete historical and real-time behaviors.
Predictive Intelligence: Intelligent, 1:1 experiences with customizable AI that adapts to users by making sense of customer data and behaviors and using it in real-time to automatically optimize who to target, with what content, on which channel, and at what time.
Advanced Segmentation: Build rich, precise customer segments based on any attribute, or behavior through its segmentation engine.
Personalized Recommendations: Create content blocks with product recommendations, special offers, or other brand content like blogs or videos that dynamically personalize to each customer in real-time based on their current context.
- Fast-Growing Real Estate Startup, Zumper, Scales Leads by 384% with Advanced, Predictive Recommendations
- Photobook App, Chatbooks, Grows Customer Engagement by 100% with Sophisticated Event-Triggered Campaigns
- Skillshare Boosts Enrollment 89% with AI-Powered Personalization
- BiggerPockets Increases Paid Subscriptions 2x with 1:1 Personalization Across Channels
SparkPost, Twilio SendGrid Email API, part of Twilio SendGrid, Mailgun, Twilio Segment, mParticle, MetaRouter, Google Tag Manager, Tealium iQ Tag Management System, Ensighten Pulse, Shopify, LiveRamp, Criteo Audience Match, AdRoll, Taboola, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Marketing Solutions, Twilio Programmable SMS, part of Twilio CPaaS, Lob, OneSignal, Slack, WhatsApp Business, Zendesk Support Suite, Zapier, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Delighted, Google Analytics, Branch, Inkit, AppsFlyer, Yahoo Gemini! (Verizon Media Native), formerly Yahoo! Advertising, Cheetah Digital Marketing Suite (formerly Experian), Magento Commerce, Google Ads (formerly AdWords), Facebook Custom Audiences, Pinterest, Snap!, Quora, Freewheel, Airship (formerly Urban Airship), Demandware, Clickatell
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Blueshift Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||80%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||20%|
Blueshift Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Blueshift Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||USA, Europe, Middle East, Asia, Africa, Australia and New Zealand|