Overall Satisfaction with Marketo
Marketo Engage is a Marketing automation tool widely used by the Marketing (primarily) and Sales teams. This automation tool helps the organization manage its day to day marketing activities, allowing marketers to keep track of the campaign performance, adjust campaign settings as needed, and optimize the customer experience on several different platforms by capturing, not only the demographics attributes, but also the 360 custom behavior. Marketo’s engagement engine helps marketers driving more personalized campaigns with relevant content at the right time to the right people. Marketo also helps organizations in aligning the Sales and Marketing teams to better collaborate and drive more revenue and optimize Sales efficiency at the same time.
Marketo provides models to manage day to day campaigns, create web-forms and landing pages, manage the whole email Marketing, tracking user’s web behavior, integration with CRM, integration with 1000’s of third-party applications, and many more.
- Tracking user behavior
- Email marketing and engagement engine
- Web-form capture and lading page
- CRM integration.
- Marketing database mangament and segmentation
- Email and web personalization
- Marketo needs to focus more on some of the core functionality of the platform as they continue to grow as a company. Some of the items I hope will be taken care of with the upcoming Marketo upgrade.
- Product Launches
- Customer Service
- Lead Management
- Prospecting / New Business
- Oracle CX Marketing (formerly Oracle Marketing Cloud)
Marketo has several other features that help marketers to easily carry out the day to day campaigns and several other tasks. The way Marketo organizes the marketing asset is really great. You have all the things you need in a single place, you don't have to go to multiple places to look back and change something. The way Marketo allows you to tokenize the assets is another great thing to be more productive.