Reviews (1-25 of 240)
- My Oracle multichannel marketing strategy has significantly increased productivity and customers.
- Oracle simplifies business processes dedicated to digital marketing with its tools.
- Eloqua displays all performance reports with specific details.
- I have a strong marketing strategy that has paid off with high-performance business processes because I have come to understand that many Oracle features need to be used for our campaign performance to achieve the highest productivity.
- Scalability is perfect if your team can use most of Oracle's tools to minimize losses.
- Day by day I continue to use Oracle and I am convinced that it is a necessary product for all my campaigns.
- Many functions in a single product help us to have a wide production and know what is the best marketing strategy.
- Robust and precise automation with emails.
- Reliable and robust management of social networks.
- Personalization allows changes to marketing campaigns independently.
- The wide variety of functions are a great advantage, but they can also cause a headache because it is very complex to execute them all.
- My experience with Oracle is extensive and I have always achieved all my goals with their products and my opinion is very positive thanks to the fact that I consider there are no serious flaws.
- I have not experienced any difficulties running the campaigns with Oracle and I think there are no negatives.
- The platform is user friendly and [easy to become] accustomed with.
- It provides seamless integration with different CRM Systems.
- It has features such as lead nurturing, dynamic content, email builder.
- The sync time between the platform and CRM can be slow at times.
- The price is expensive as compared to other similar platforms.
- Lack of integrations with PPC platforms such as Google Ads.
- Built-in integration between Eloqua and SalesForce
- Tableau for reporting
- Integration with sales cloud or other CRM systems is a great feature
- Excellent lead scoring abilities. You can create custom models using weight-ages
- Simple and easy-to-learn user experience to build campaigns, launch them, and monitor them
- Reporting and dashboarding capabilities can improved; now they are shallow and difficult to use
- Sometimes we face hurdles in using email designer
- Data export capabilities are limited; not everything can be exported
- APIs to export data REST mechanism are confusing
- Automate event registration process
- Utilize third party connectors like ReadyTalk for the complete webinar process
- Dig into our prospects with offers and track the entire process of lead conversion
- User friendly interface, which can be easily picked up without deep technological skills.
- Many features that are powerful for lead nurturing like dynamic content, custom object, segmentation
- CRM integration is seamless, which is very important to our organization. This integration mapping is also easy to audit.
- Tracking on user activities such modifications to programs and campaigns
- Bulk-creation in dynamic content setup
- More date tools that can be used for Segments
- What training programs are available to get new users up to speed?
- How emergency situations are handled like system crashed?
- How feature roadmap is introduced, tested and implemented?
- How responsive the vendor is responding to service/issue request, as well as the wish-list?
- Are the basic features of marketing automation exist: email, landing page, form, program, segmentation, and integration?
- It has an amazing A/B testing mechanism, which helps to test different assets
- It provides features such as dynamic content and progressive profiling for personalization
- Easy creation of landing pages and web forms
- The platform can be a bit confusing; the same is true of the process for setting up segments
- The platform is expensive as compared to similar products that offer similar features
- Customization is difficult after a process has been automatically scheduled
- Contact management
- Extremely customizable to the campaigns you want to create
- Covers a wide range of different kinds of campaigns
- Load time for campaigns
- Downtime for maintenance and warnings ahead of time
- Speed of response for customer support tickets
- Automatic error warnings when user may have clicked a wrong button
- Ease of reporting via Eloqua Insights
- WYSIWYG editor--Most of my clients do not feel comfortable working with any HTML, and this tool made it super easy for these types of users. They always pick it up really quickly and don't need much help with it.
- Campaign Tracker--As a data nerd, I love the fact that there are so many different metrics that can be analyzed when running your campaigns. They make it very clear how areas of your marketing are performing, which ultimately makes it easier for people to understand what they are doing right and wrong.
- Overall Community--You'll have an easy time getting up to speed if you're a new user. And the community is very receptive to folks who need help.
- Best for enterprises, but I always find many SMBs that ask me about using their tool, but the hard truth is it would be too robust for their needs
- They need to improve the way the tool looks. I'm a big HubSpot user and the difference in UI is night and day. It's too clunky is some areas.
Prior to Eloqua, we also did not have a mechanism that allowed us to score and prioritize leads for follow-up, which we were able to do after implementation to a good deal of success.
- Execution of email campaigns.
- Lead management and scoring.
- Landing page management.
- Customizable levels of access to the platform.
- Template management.
- Unintuitive interface.
- Requires a good level of technical knowledge to leverage fully.
- 3rd party implementations.
- Lengthy onboarding process.
- The user-interface is probably their biggest strength. It's very clean and easy to navigate for marketers.
- Eloqua is segmentation is powerful, you can segment users on so many different levels from contact data to how they interacted with an email or landing page.
- Their training for the product is unparalleled. From full-day to two hour training courses, you learn with others who may ask questions that you never thought to ask. It's well worth it to go through some of the basic training.
- In Eloqua 9 you had access to a folder structure on the left hand side of the screen when you were in emails or micro sites. This made it easy to switch between emails as well as see the folder structure you were currently in. In Eloqua 10 they did away with it and now in order to get back into the folder you have to leave the email you're working on.
- Eloqua is fully integrated with other systems within our organization.
- The platform is easy to use and manage.
- Reviewing, editing, uploading, and deleting content is simple.
- Eloqua can improve on the way it looks. The theme of Eloqua looks outdated.
- Sometimes Eloqua runs very slow and has glitches.
- Ease of design. Anyone with little to no exposure to digital design can fairly easily figure out how to put together an email using the responsive templates provided.
- The new responsive templates are a great addition, but could use more flexibility for those with more advanced design backgrounds.
- We managed to efficiently automate campaigns with Responsys and its complex automations.
- The configuration with our CRM is optimal.
- We can solve our data collection problems.
- It has very useful tools with Eloqua.
- The interface leaves a lot to be desired and can be very complex.
- Push messaging generates very annoying errors.
- It generally has long charging times.
- You can connect to Oracle Eloqua with Salesforce as CRM.
- I can support marketing activities.
- Improve communication with all customers.
- Toolbox functionality needs improvement.
- Documentation is poor and detailed information is lacking.
Responsys solves many of the issues around segmentation and customized touch points. It has easily accessible data and the tools to use this data to create unique sends to distinct groups.
- Program creation.
- Dynamic email creation.
- Clarity of associations within emails (data tables, programs, content, etc.).
- Launch timing flexibility.
- Automatic data upload timing flexibility.
- Oracle Eloqua has powerful functions and features that allow our campaign designers to implement the campaign flows the way we need to achieve our complex business processes.
- Oracle Eloqua provides lots of integration points with other B2B products, such as CVENT, Linkedin, ON24, Salesforce, etc. Once the integrations are connected, the data flows directly and systematically between multiple systems. It eliminates a lot of manual process and human errors.
- Oracle Eloqua also provides rich reporting capabilities for marketers to view their campaign performance.
- Some people found it hard to get started using the tool as it does take a bit of training to get used to.
- It's not cheap.
- Some people don't like the user interface.
- Detailed segmentation using contact attributes, account attributes, or custom data object attributes.
- High level of integration with other systems via apps or custom-built integrations using the Eloqua API.
- Detailed contact scoring based on activities, fit, custom objects, or account info.
- Multiple CRM integrations - Eloqua works VERY will with singular integrations with a CRM system, but has trouble when integrating with multiple CRM systems simultaneously.
- Making social sign-on and progressive profiling available using Eloqua forms outside of Eloqua landing pages, so we can get those features on Eloqua forms that we put on company pages built outside of Eloqua.
- Easy contact transfers between Eloqua instances. This would greatly improve the usability when we need to have contacts transfer instances for legal reasons (separating out our GDPR contacts to our EU instance for example) or for transferring contacts from production to the sandbox environment for testing purposes.
- Drag and Drop Campaign and Program building - Makes it visually easy to follow but allows you to do complex logic and workflows if needed.
- Continuous expansion of interoperability with other apps, including ones you can build or are pre-built. You can control the scalability and enhanced functionality within Marketing without having to go to IT or a programmer to get it. This allowed us to implement SMS messaging.
- Design Capabilities are progressive and responsive. This makes it easier for us to design on the fly or make changes without having to have a designer code every time.
- Outlook Plug-in - So glad they brought this back. It's an amazing tool to help control branding standards throughout the organization and rouge emails sent externally outside of Eloqua. You can have salespeople, agents, etc. that send out personal emails but you want to be able to ensure consistency in messaging and design and be able to track those external activities.
- Integration options outside of auto-syncs. I am currently having an issue trying to find an adapter to use with Eloqua to API into our data warehouse but keep the functionality on the Eloqua side.
- To provide more transparency and visual details of the syncs (integrations of outside data) from any other system that is feeding Eloqua, like what is being updated or changed, better explanations of errors, drill down to newly created records.
- Custom Objects - Need to have a way to create CDOs outside of just form submissions and uploading of lists, like if you needed to import a file nightly to feed that CDO data but automate the import and make sure it maps to a contact record.
- Import of data from a file on SFTP - There is no way to filter or create logic to control what is being fed into Eloqua. Currently, that manipulation has to be done by the IT side first. Less flexibility.
- Better auditing capabilities within the canvas. meaning, sometimes if something is changed or not working the problem may not necessarily show up in immediately, the pattern could take a while to present itself. For example, the feeders into the program. If there is a problem, I don't know that maybe contacts are not entering the program until we do reporting that month and realize there was a lull of contacts going through. Then we have a whole month of missed records or other potential data issues. When you get do large and your Eloqua machine is very robust, the harder it is to see everything
- Be able to add more than 250 custom contact records. That definitely inhibits my organization in how we need to use that record.
- Really well facilitated cookie-based interest based advertising.
- Can process huge volumes of data.
- Provides high quality metrics about your customers for campaign optimization.
- Might be seen as an invasion of privacy.
- Does not support the usage of any custom algorithms to dig deeper into insights.
- Unrivaled integration with WeChat. Many of our customers are based in China, so built-in integration with WeChat has really helped us.
- Abundance of integrations. Based on past experience, Oracle Eloqua offers more integrations than any other marketing automation software.
- HyperSite Builder is simple and easy to use, allowing us to create customizable sites based on each customer.
- Harsh pricing and contract. Oracle Eloqua isn't accessible to businesses of all sizes, and the long-term contract requirement makes Oracle Eloqua a burden on the company's budget.
- Lack of integrations with Google Adwords. We have yet to see this feature be added to Eloqua.
- Implementation takes a long time. Due to the number of features that are available, it took 4-5 months for us to fully integrate Eloqua into our workflow.
We use this for our customer satisfaction center and our technical support center.
- Connects to other internal programs
- Connects information internally seamlessly
- Cannot attach photos to our Answers we publish
- Connection to video/animation library very easily
- Better Mobile App Platform
Oracle CX Marketing (formerly Oracle Marketing Cloud) Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Oracle CX Marketing (formerly Oracle Marketing Cloud)?
Oracle CX Marketing (formerly Oracle Marketing Cloud) is a suite of digital marketing solutions that help B2B & B2C marketers use real-time intelligence & customer signals to deliver personalized experiences. Products include:
- Oracle Eloqua: Marketing automation to create & execute brilliant B2B campaigns
- Oracle Responsys: Cross-channel customer experience orchestration for B2C marketers, enabling them to deliver value to every individual
- Oracle Maxymiser: Customer journey optimization across websites & mobile apps through testing, personalization, recommendations, & insights
- Oracle Infinity: Behavioral intelligence streaming & real-time decision making for applications, at scale
- Oracle CX Audience: Precise targeting & audience analytics to drive engagement and marketing ROI
- Oracle CrowdTwist: Personalized loyalty & reward programs to grow brand value, purchase frequency, and customer relationships
- Oracle CX Content: Personalized, scalable content creation powered by AI for consistent experiences across apps & channels
- Oracle Unity: Single, dynamic view of the customer through unified online, offline, & third-party data
- Oracle DataFox: Verified company data & real-time signals to drive personalized marketing
These tools help marketers unify customer data, deliver relevant experiences at scale & in real time, and easily execute sophisticated cross-channel marketing to accelerate business growth & brand loyalty.
Oracle CX Marketing (formerly Oracle Marketing Cloud) Screenshots
Oracle CX Marketing (formerly Oracle Marketing Cloud) Videos (2)
Oracle CX Marketing (formerly Oracle Marketing Cloud) Downloadables
Oracle CX Marketing (formerly Oracle Marketing Cloud) Integrations
Oracle CX Marketing (formerly Oracle Marketing Cloud) Competitors
Oracle CX Marketing (formerly Oracle Marketing Cloud) Pricing
Starting Price: $2,000
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
CX Marketing pricing is a function of usage.
Oracle CX Marketing (formerly Oracle Marketing Cloud) Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Oracle CX Marketing (formerly Oracle Marketing Cloud) Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||North & South America, EMEA, APAC, Japan|
|Supported Languages:||English, French Canadian, French European, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Swedish, Turkish|