Reviews (1-25 of 245)
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Automation
- Contact Database Management
- The one thing we lacked was the capability of having many to many relationship, as currently you can only have one unique email per automation
- Oracle Eloqua makes content sharing very easy if you are working in one instance (one environment). Different language business units are able to see best practices and best working/performing emails/campaigns are out there and how they can adept their own business to this matter.
- Oracle Eloqua supports knowledge sharing by having a one-way approach for every user role in the system itself. You are able to customize this to deny/grant additional rights where needed.
- Oracle Eloqua has advanced possibilities in how/when and where to put important marketing decision step in marketing campaigns, allowing you to benefit from your customers/contacts response rather than pushing emails all the time.
- Oracle Eloqua would do good to offer a better user overview, where users are not merely only created/edited in rights but also a good report that shows visibility of usage in a more friendly and manageable way. At the moment a lot of cross-referencing with Excel is needed to realize this.
- Oracle Eloqua would do good to update the system status page more frequently, as this is sometimes running behind months. Any big companies wanting SLA reports are left wanting more needless to say.
- Oracle Eloqua would do good to be more transparent in errors leading to emergency maintenances, sometimes there are bugs in Eloqua which are not specifically answered/revealed until an emergency fix has happened.
It is not well suited to use as a web-tracking tool, as there are some serious limitations to the tracking script and external tracking. A better use for this would be Google analytics or Google360.
It has impacted us in the sense that the tracking script dedicated to one instance was not sold to us as a limiting factor, but it was, as there seems to be a threshold of hits you can have every day.
- My Oracle multichannel marketing strategy has significantly increased productivity and customers.
- Oracle simplifies business processes dedicated to digital marketing with its tools.
- Eloqua displays all performance reports with specific details.
- I have a strong marketing strategy that has paid off with high-performance business processes because I have come to understand that many Oracle features need to be used for our campaign performance to achieve the highest productivity.
- Scalability is perfect if your team can use most of Oracle's tools to minimize losses.
- Day by day I continue to use Oracle and I am convinced that it is a necessary product for all my campaigns.
- Many functions in a single product help us to have a wide production and know what is the best marketing strategy.
- Robust and precise automation with emails.
- Reliable and robust management of social networks.
- Personalization allows changes to marketing campaigns independently.
- The wide variety of functions are a great advantage, but they can also cause a headache because it is very complex to execute them all.
- My experience with Oracle is extensive and I have always achieved all my goals with their products and my opinion is very positive thanks to the fact that I consider there are no serious flaws.
- I have not experienced any difficulties running the campaigns with Oracle and I think there are no negatives.
- Campaign management is very easy and intuitive to send out email campaigns
- Possibility of working with various channels
- Synchronization with CRM; new contacts are added automatically
- Lead scoring could be more robust
- Setting up the platform is not easy
- Long implementation process
Oracle Marketing Cloud is best suited for medium, large, and enterprise companies.
- Oracle Eloqua has powerful functions and features that allow our campaign designers to implement the campaign flows the way we need to achieve our complex business processes.
- Oracle Eloqua provides lots of integration points with other B2B products, such as CVENT, Linkedin, ON24, Salesforce, etc. Once the integrations are connected, the data flows directly and systematically between multiple systems. It eliminates a lot of manual process and human errors.
- Oracle Eloqua also provides rich reporting capabilities for marketers to view their campaign performance.
- Some people found it hard to get started using the tool as it does take a bit of training to get used to.
- It's not cheap.
- Some people don't like the user interface.
- Campaign management
- Email analysis and account engagement
- Lead management
- Integration with third-party non-industry-standard tools
- Cost effective--consulting services can be more reasonable
- Works well with Oracle Ecosystem, so good to have if Oracle Ecosystem is present
- B2B marketing scenarios
- Omni-channel experience as the strategic initiative
- Data-driven customer segmentation and targeting
- Dynamic content creation and circulation
- Really well facilitated cookie-based interest based advertising.
- Can process huge volumes of data.
- Provides high quality metrics about your customers for campaign optimization.
- Might be seen as an invasion of privacy.
- Does not support the usage of any custom algorithms to dig deeper into insights.
The insights derived from running a campaign are easy to interpret and act on with relative ease.
- By managing campaigns, we will able to keep our message consistent. Web, mobile, email, or social, we will be able to keep our messaging consistent and up to date. The repeat value of interacting with same message improves retention.
- Data gathered can be looped back into actionable workflows. It is easy to measure the results of workflows implemented and quickly pivot a campaign as may be necessary.
- Using actions and drag-and-drop workflows to build loyalty programs that nurture relationships.
- This is a powerful platform. Oracle has rich training material that is offered to customers. Helping customers engage with this material will significantly improve the outcomes.
- Archival of old objects can be improved.
- Ability to customize the number of features available and extend it as needed may be helpful.
- Run large-scale campaigns with customers spread across mobile, web and/or email media.
- Are data savvy and constantly measure and act on the level of engagement.
- Are willing to spend to constantly measure the outcomes and need a visualization.
- Run controlled campaigns like A/B testing before determining the best approach
- That have a very small user base with limited modes of communication.
- For which the cost of a campaign needs to be extremely controlled and interactions better managed at a small scale through personal interactions.
- The platform is user friendly and [easy to become] accustomed with.
- It provides seamless integration with different CRM Systems.
- It has features such as lead nurturing, dynamic content, email builder.
- The sync time between the platform and CRM can be slow at times.
- The price is expensive as compared to other similar platforms.
- Lack of integrations with PPC platforms such as Google Ads.
- Built-in integration between Eloqua and SalesForce
- Tableau for reporting
- Integration with sales cloud or other CRM systems is a great feature
- Excellent lead scoring abilities. You can create custom models using weight-ages
- Simple and easy-to-learn user experience to build campaigns, launch them, and monitor them
- Reporting and dashboarding capabilities can improved; now they are shallow and difficult to use
- Sometimes we face hurdles in using email designer
- Data export capabilities are limited; not everything can be exported
- APIs to export data REST mechanism are confusing
- Automate event registration process
- Utilize third party connectors like ReadyTalk for the complete webinar process
- Dig into our prospects with offers and track the entire process of lead conversion
- User friendly interface, which can be easily picked up without deep technological skills.
- Many features that are powerful for lead nurturing like dynamic content, custom object, segmentation
- CRM integration is seamless, which is very important to our organization. This integration mapping is also easy to audit.
- Tracking on user activities such modifications to programs and campaigns
- Bulk-creation in dynamic content setup
- More date tools that can be used for Segments
- What training programs are available to get new users up to speed?
- How emergency situations are handled like system crashed?
- How feature roadmap is introduced, tested and implemented?
- How responsive the vendor is responding to service/issue request, as well as the wish-list?
- Are the basic features of marketing automation exist: email, landing page, form, program, segmentation, and integration?
- It has an amazing A/B testing mechanism, which helps to test different assets
- It provides features such as dynamic content and progressive profiling for personalization
- Easy creation of landing pages and web forms
- The platform can be a bit confusing; the same is true of the process for setting up segments
- The platform is expensive as compared to similar products that offer similar features
- Customization is difficult after a process has been automatically scheduled
- Contact management
- Extremely customizable to the campaigns you want to create
- Covers a wide range of different kinds of campaigns
- Load time for campaigns
- Downtime for maintenance and warnings ahead of time
- Speed of response for customer support tickets
- Automatic error warnings when user may have clicked a wrong button
- Ease of reporting via Eloqua Insights
- WYSIWYG editor--Most of my clients do not feel comfortable working with any HTML, and this tool made it super easy for these types of users. They always pick it up really quickly and don't need much help with it.
- Campaign Tracker--As a data nerd, I love the fact that there are so many different metrics that can be analyzed when running your campaigns. They make it very clear how areas of your marketing are performing, which ultimately makes it easier for people to understand what they are doing right and wrong.
- Overall Community--You'll have an easy time getting up to speed if you're a new user. And the community is very receptive to folks who need help.
- Best for enterprises, but I always find many SMBs that ask me about using their tool, but the hard truth is it would be too robust for their needs
- They need to improve the way the tool looks. I'm a big HubSpot user and the difference in UI is night and day. It's too clunky is some areas.
Prior to Eloqua, we also did not have a mechanism that allowed us to score and prioritize leads for follow-up, which we were able to do after implementation to a good deal of success.
- Execution of email campaigns.
- Lead management and scoring.
- Landing page management.
- Customizable levels of access to the platform.
- Template management.
- Unintuitive interface.
- Requires a good level of technical knowledge to leverage fully.
- 3rd party implementations.
- Lengthy onboarding process.
- The user-interface is probably their biggest strength. It's very clean and easy to navigate for marketers.
- Eloqua is segmentation is powerful, you can segment users on so many different levels from contact data to how they interacted with an email or landing page.
- Their training for the product is unparalleled. From full-day to two hour training courses, you learn with others who may ask questions that you never thought to ask. It's well worth it to go through some of the basic training.
- In Eloqua 9 you had access to a folder structure on the left hand side of the screen when you were in emails or micro sites. This made it easy to switch between emails as well as see the folder structure you were currently in. In Eloqua 10 they did away with it and now in order to get back into the folder you have to leave the email you're working on.
- Eloqua is fully integrated with other systems within our organization.
- The platform is easy to use and manage.
- Reviewing, editing, uploading, and deleting content is simple.
- Eloqua can improve on the way it looks. The theme of Eloqua looks outdated.
- Sometimes Eloqua runs very slow and has glitches.
- Ease of design. Anyone with little to no exposure to digital design can fairly easily figure out how to put together an email using the responsive templates provided.
- The new responsive templates are a great addition, but could use more flexibility for those with more advanced design backgrounds.
- We managed to efficiently automate campaigns with Responsys and its complex automations.
- The configuration with our CRM is optimal.
- We can solve our data collection problems.
- It has very useful tools with Eloqua.
- The interface leaves a lot to be desired and can be very complex.
- Push messaging generates very annoying errors.
- It generally has long charging times.
- You can connect to Oracle Eloqua with Salesforce as CRM.
- I can support marketing activities.
- Improve communication with all customers.
- Toolbox functionality needs improvement.
- Documentation is poor and detailed information is lacking.
Responsys solves many of the issues around segmentation and customized touch points. It has easily accessible data and the tools to use this data to create unique sends to distinct groups.
- Program creation.
- Dynamic email creation.
- Clarity of associations within emails (data tables, programs, content, etc.).
- Launch timing flexibility.
- Automatic data upload timing flexibility.
Oracle CX Marketing (formerly Oracle Marketing Cloud) Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Oracle CX Marketing (formerly Oracle Marketing Cloud)?
Oracle CX Marketing (formerly Oracle Marketing Cloud) is a suite of digital marketing solutions that help B2B & B2C marketers use real-time intelligence & customer signals to deliver personalized experiences. Products include:
- Oracle Eloqua: Marketing automation to create & execute brilliant B2B campaigns
- Oracle Responsys: Cross-channel customer experience orchestration for B2C marketers, enabling them to deliver value to every individual
- Oracle Maxymiser: Customer journey optimization across websites & mobile apps through testing, personalization, recommendations, & insights
- Oracle Infinity: Behavioral intelligence streaming & real-time decision making for applications, at scale
- Oracle CX Audience: Precise targeting & audience analytics to drive engagement and marketing ROI
- Oracle CrowdTwist: Personalized loyalty & reward programs to grow brand value, purchase frequency, and customer relationships
- Oracle CX Content: Personalized, scalable content creation powered by AI for consistent experiences across apps & channels
- Oracle Unity: Single, dynamic view of the customer through unified online, offline, & third-party data
- Oracle DataFox: Verified company data & real-time signals to drive personalized marketing
These tools help marketers unify customer data, deliver relevant experiences at scale & in real time, and easily execute sophisticated cross-channel marketing to accelerate business growth & brand loyalty.
Oracle CX Marketing (formerly Oracle Marketing Cloud) Screenshots
Oracle CX Marketing (formerly Oracle Marketing Cloud) Videos (2)
Oracle CX Marketing (formerly Oracle Marketing Cloud) Downloadables
Oracle CX Marketing (formerly Oracle Marketing Cloud) Integrations
Oracle CX Marketing (formerly Oracle Marketing Cloud) Competitors
Oracle CX Marketing (formerly Oracle Marketing Cloud) Pricing
Starting Price: $2,000
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
CX Marketing pricing is a function of usage.
Oracle CX Marketing (formerly Oracle Marketing Cloud) Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Oracle CX Marketing (formerly Oracle Marketing Cloud) Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||North & South America, EMEA, APAC, Japan|
|Supported Languages:||English, French Canadian, French European, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Swedish, Turkish|