Matlab Pros and Conshttps://www.trustradius.com/predictive-analyticsMATLABUnspecified8.51151012018-01-19T20:26:49.735Z
January 19, 2018
Matlab Pros and Cons
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with MATLAB
MATLAB is being used across the entire organization as we use the Simulink library in combination with Matlab to model power systems and run simulations. It addresses the problems that face actual applications as it provides an opportunity for building and testing leading to a better, less-faulty final design.
- Matlab is a great simulation profile (Simulink.) You can model anything from power systems, to circuits and electronics on this application.
- Matlab is very accurate when providing simulation results. It is easy to change data and the graphs are very well laid out.
- The program is easy to use compared to other products and is extremely reliable. I have never experienced it crashing and have never come across any bugs.
- Matlab could be improved in the accessibility of its help functions. Often time, it takes me too long to find the answer to my question.
- Positive impact in that it reduced errors significantly and saved both time and money.
- No negative impacts on business.
Matlab is more intuitive and has more capabilities and is more suitable for my work as I can both code and simulate simultaneously.